Do you love your job?

mercurialworld

Proud to say I love my job. What do my fellow ATRLsties think about theirs?

CsFAUU0.mp4

• Like 1

There are some jobs I like :gaycat1:

caa8a52a6571f4ec1fc76f43123f9e22.thumb.g

Edited by AbeHicks
  • Like 1

I like my job but lately I’ve been hating the politics and management in the company.

i dont hate it, i just wanna be paid more than minimum wage

• Like 1

I can tolerate my line of work as long as I work with good, accountable people

who get **** done but don’t take it too seriously

and I have a hobby on the side that fills my cup completely. I think this is the way for me. I don’t think I’ll ever find a job I absolutely LOVE that pays what I want to be paid

• Like 1

Yep! I work with students, and I love seeing them get an "aha" moment when they understand/learn something they struggled to get, and I love seeing them use healthy coping strategies and openly communicate with each other. I'm lucky that I teach in a very liberal city and school, and some of the faculty are even non-binary or queer, which is super cool. I also have good kids. They are very smart, self-directed, and independent. 

Edited by zasderfght
  • Like 1

Yeah my company is super great and my role isn’t very demanding so I can’t complain 

No but I'm self-employed, I don't hate it either and it's so flexible, can take 3 days off per week, work 2 full days and 2 half days and still make a decent amount that I'm happy with.

I always have the option to work more but right now, I'm just trying to find the balance between what my free time is worth and paying expenses

• Like 1

I'm unemployed and I really REALLY regret leaving my last job because I can't even find a job now :katie: I would literally endure the mental and emotional abuse from my old company again if it means I have money.

• Like 1

I’m ambivalent about my actual job, but I really like the people I work with and it has good pay + benefits so I’m happy overall :marshmallow:

I love my job. I hate the dumb people that get credit for my good work because of hierarchy. 

• Like 1

I dont love it but I dont hate it. I just really dislike how some people abuse their power and the ass kissing there

Edited by Mr. Peanutbutter

No I hate it, they're too demanding on the stats and its a call centre too so that's just a recipe for something to hate :mazen:

I'd love to get something else but I've applied to 500 different things and none of them hired me or even gave me a chance. Just doing this call centre stint until I can save up enough to build a new pc and pay my student loan off. Then I'm going back to school and taking something that will actually get me a good career. I'm thinking by January-April I should be out of it.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, TightBoochie said:

I hate it, it makes me want to kms. 

me-too-bitch-me-too.gif

• Haha 2

My current job is a lot better than what I was doing from late 2017-mid 2023 so I'm grateful, but no I don't love it. It's very technical, challenging and is very different than what I was doing before so the last 5 months have been a huge learning curve.

I am also finding it daunting imagining working in corporate for the rest of my life doing what I do. I feel like nothing is ever good enough and the systems run on a constant cycle of nitpicking even if you're doing a good job. 

I love my team and that’s my biggest regret. Loving the people you work with is the easiest way to trap yourself and suffer. 

It’s not a dream job but I do like it. It offers flexibility, good pay and great benefits, however I hate the management team, it’s full of egotistical micro managers and I would be so much happier if they all got fired

I just started a new job so we'll see! I'll be helping people enroll for Healthcare. I love the idea of being useful to people. With that being said I do hope to go back to college soon so I can actually follow my dreams and not just be another drone in the machine. 

• Like 2

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.