• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Shelter

• Embustera

• lyk251

• Borsi

3 minutes ago, Jaded. said:

I thought I was having a fever dream when I read the thread title at first. I never expected to see these words strung in a sentence together

Pink should’ve just said: “sir this is a Wendy’s” in response and then kicked him out

and I never thought I’d say I’d wanna go to a  P!nk concert, but here we are 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Underdogs said:

Poor sis can't find peace

FzyyvjhWcAMk2hr?format=webp&name=small 

It’s just… turbulence :redface:

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

People who are obsessed with circumcision are the biggest weirdos I've ever seen. Everything these people have been told is lies that can easily be disproven in medical literature, and serves no other purpose other than to shame men's bodies for being what they perceive as "mutilated".

Weirdo behavior. Touch grass.

• Like 17
  • Confused 2
  • Thumbs Down 33

5 minutes ago, Miss Show Business said:

People who are obsessed with circumcision are the biggest weirdos I've ever seen. Everything these people have been told is lies that can easily be disproven in medical literature, and serves no other purpose other than to shame men's bodies for being what they perceive as "mutilated".

Weirdo behavior. Touch grass.

This. Calling it “genital mutilation” is such an insult to the women who are ACTUALLY victims of genital mutilation. 

Edited by ZIVERT
  • Like 13
  • Thanks 4
  • Confused 2
  • Thumbs Down 27

I agree with the concert-goer. It was not the time or place to say that, but I think infant circumcision is disgusting and tantamount to GENIAL MUTILATION.

• Like 11
  • Thumbs Down 4

23 minutes ago, TightBoochie said:

So she supports genital mutilation? :biblio:

Course she does. Why do you think she got butthurt and kicked him out. 

• Like 7
  • Thumbs Down 3

Circumcision is the norm in the US, and a very small portion of people have an issue with it. I have come across very few circumsized men who have any qualms about it. 

Maybe that’s not how your culture works, but it’s how most of the culture here does. You don’t have to like it, but calling it genital mutilation when there are a multitude of health benefits, and many men get it by choice, is wild. 

• Like 8
  • Thanks 2
  • Confused 1
  • Thumbs Down 29

11 minutes ago, Shelter said:

Course she does. Why do you think she got butthurt and kicked him out. 

Or maybe because it wasn't the time and place to do it? Maybe because she didn't want him to ruin the concert?

It's not about supporting circumcision or not... You don't do this at a concert.

Edited by Borsi
  • Like 6

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.