P!nk kicks out fan who causes a scene about circumcision

EnterTheAttic

3 minutes ago, Borsi said:

Or maybe because it wasn't the time and place to do it? Maybe because she doesn't wanted him to ruin the concert?

It's not about supporting circumcision or not... You don't do this at a concert.

It’s not the first time she got angry about it :deadbanana2:

• Replies 271
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Shelter

• Embustera

• lyk251

• Miss Show Business

Of course it was in Texas... and he looked so proud of himself :deadbanana2:

Still, I don't get it, I couldn't clearly understand what was going on. If he did it because of her being Jewish... it's not a good look :biblio:

Edit: I read the article, and it was weird for him to do something like that, and yeah, going by the article I'm guessing it had some antisemite innuendo :stare:

Edited by BrokenMachine

1) :ahh: :ahh: wtf

2) Hmmm.......... since this made the news it looks like he exactly got the attention he wanted and went to the concert for. If she didn't throw him out literally nobody would know anything about this

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Shelter said:

'Mocking' Jews for circumcision is a thing in antisemite circles so I'm guessing that's why she takes it personal

Edited by BrokenMachine
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Shelter said:

I don't know what are you trying to say, but whatever. What was she supposed to do? Smile? Letting him stay at the front row knowing that he's a hater and can cause another scene later?

• Like 1

Since when is circumcision controversial? Aren't like 99% of American men circumsized? Y'all find a way to be offended by everything.

Besides she and her family are Jewish...

• Like 8
  • Thumbs Down 1

5 minutes ago, Shelter said:

It’s 2023. You’d think people would have some more sense now to not just go a long with something because it was the thing to do back then. It’s mostly not needed and some gross thing to do because of religion or because “daddy is cut” so my son will be too. :bibliahh: 

It's 2023, yet here y'all are, incapable of scientific literacy and being able to find the research that points to it's benefits and lack of any side effects. This is not something that's debatable - this has been common practice and studied for DECADES in the US. It is the opinion by many pediatricians and urologists, to my understanding, that the benefit outweighs the risk of the procedure.

This is common practice, again, because of decades of research, not because of cosmetic reasons.

And calling cut men - who otherwise have no problem with themselves - "mutilated", is body shaming, and projecting your apparent insecurities onto somebody else.

I'm SO sick and tired of scientifically illiterate mobs of people watching a YouTube video, reading a Facebook post, or watching a TikTok, filled with misinformation and just running with it without any critical thinking skills whatsoever. You may was well say you're anti vaccine, too. You don't get to disagree with science when it shows you evidence you don't like.

• Like 7
  • Thumbs Down 25

8 minutes ago, BrokenMachine said:

'Mocking' Jews for circumcision is a thing in antisemite circles so I'm guessing that's why she takes it personal

7 minutes ago, Braz said:

Thats pure antisemitism cmon now...

Except most of the male genital mutilation (MGM) practitioners in America (where this occurred) are Christians, who do it for backwards puritanical anti-sexual pleasure reasons.

ot: my body, my choice.

• Like 7
  • Haha 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

It’s Pink show & she can do whatever she wants. Yes queen buy that bag with his concert ticket :clap3:

I remember getting into a fight in the club having this debate with a stranger. That beep pulled my roots!

Edited by Power love
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Revolution said:

Except most of the male genital mutilation (MGM) practitioners in America (where this occurred) are Christians, who do it for backwards puritanical anti-sexual pleasure reasons.

ot: my body, my choice.

Except P!nk is Jewish herself, that guy of course knew about it and tried to mock her with that thing

• Like 2

1 minute ago, canyonmoon said:

Whether you think it's "genital mutilation" or not, the lack of consent is a problem. Infants can't consent to an unnecessary, cosmetic procedure.

That's why in my initial comment I wrote that INFANT circumcision is genital mutilation. An adult can do whatever they want with their body. But it shouldn't be allowed for parents to make such a massive and irreversible decision. They're their caretakers, not their owners.

In fact, I'd go as far as to say that infant circumcision for non-medical reasons should be considered a HUMAN RIGHTS VIOLATION.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Down 2

45 minutes ago, Miss Show Business said:

People who are obsessed with circumcision are the biggest weirdos I've ever seen. Everything these people have been told is lies that can easily be disproven in medical literature, and serves no other purpose other than to shame men's bodies for being what they perceive as "mutilated".

Weirdo behavior. Touch grass.

The Europeans and Latin Americans in this thread FUMING over our cut dicks :biblio: nurse! 

• Like 5
  • Haha 6
  • Thumbs Down 8

Also, I don't support circumcision/male genital mutilation or whatever you wanna call it on infants. But also knowing how fascism, along hateful groups are on the rise in the US, and P!nk being Jewish, she did it right by kicking him out

• Like 2

1 hour ago, VOSS said:

Wow what happened to freedom of speech :mazen:

Free speech is overrated and a double edged sword. A society with free speech won't work.

I mean, circumsicion is also a form of "free speech"
A religion practicing it is also falls under "free speech"
They should be allowed to do it.

I swear Elon Muskrat really dropped the IQ for some people to sub-zero with his free speech rants.

• Like 1

There’s such a strange online subculture of men that are obsessed with circumcision.

I personally couldn’t care less about mine and despite what i’m being told by cheese harvesters I don’t "miss" something I can’t even remember. And I’m glad to be less at risk at catching STDs, not that I wasn’t playing safe to begin with.:kitty:

Edited by Take Me Apart
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Down 3

I wish my parents have done it to me when i was a baby and my doctor don't try to save my foreskin in 5th grade .They cut my a small piece of my foreskin every summer for 3 years until i begged to have circumcision to end that , I still hurt when i thought about it.

Edited by lyk251
  • Like 1

25 minutes ago, Patient Zero said:

Free speech is overrated and a double edged sword. A society with free speech won't work.

I mean, circumsicion is also a form of "free speech"
A religion practicing it is also falls under "free speech"
They should be allowed to do it.

I swear Elon Muskrat really dropped the IQ for some people to sub-zero with his free speech rants.

If you think the First Amendment is “overrated”, you don’t know what it is. Judging by your examples, you don’t. 

A religion being allowed to practice circumcisions on infants would fall under separation of church and state, if anything, not free speech. 

Circumcision in general is also not a form of “free speech”. I agree that forefront conservatives have misconstrued what the First Amendment is, but I would recommend brushing up on it yourself before insulting IQs. 

The First Amendment protects us from the government being able to censor us. It protects someone from having the opinion that circumcision is ethical/unethical, not that it is legal overall. 

Edited by Mystic Warrior

4 minutes ago, Mystic Warrior said:

If you think the First Amendment is “overrated”, you don’t know what it is. Judging by your examples, you don’t. 

A religion being allowed to practice circumcisions on infants would fall under separation of church and state, if anything, not free speech. 

Circumcision in general is also not a form of “free speech”. I agree that forefront conservatives have misconstrued what the First Amendment is, but I would recommend brushing up on it yourself before insulting IQs. 

The First Amendment protects us from the government being able to censor us. It protects someone from having the opinion that circumcision is ethical/unethical, not that it is legal overall. 

I'm not from the USA so I don't know anything about the 1st amendment and its definition of free speech.

All I'm saying is that free speech should't be used to provoke certain groups or used as hate speech. And that's what "free speech" all seems to be about now.

• Like 2

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.