Bigger career: Kesha vs Dua Lipa

Enrique523

Which one?  

107 members have voted

1. 1. Which one?

• Kesha
    • Dua Lipa

Which one of the two would you say had the bigger career so far? I like both of them and i'd like to see ATRL's opinions on this. 

• Thumbs Down 2

The f is this stupid thread 

Are we doing Madonna VS Normani next ?:rip:

Edited by Erreur2 La Nature
  • Haha 6
  • Thumbs Down 5

4 minutes ago, Erreur2 La Nature said:

This is a wholly inappropriate analogy and you know it.

• Like 1

Kesha based on her 2010-2012 run in the US has way more certified digital units. I'd say Dua has the edge globally though, especially in Europe and Latin America

• Like 4

Dua Lipa :rip:

Dua for her second album has reached new peaks and is rising, while Kesha in her sophomore (Warrior) was declining.

1 hour ago, Erreur2 La Nature said:

You know you don't have to be in every thread you don't like, right?

Also, while i do believe Dua has the bigger career, comparing Kesha to Normani in this case is just stupid, Normani never had Kesha's success :toofunny3:

• Like 4
  • Thumbs Down 1

Outside of Tik Tok (which was huge and dare I say rivals the likes of Poker Face and Umbrella), even at her peak Kesha didn't have the global domination of her peers and it seemed like she played second fiddle to them tbh.

Meanwhile FN alone was huge. So Dua

• Thanks 1

Dua.

Kesha came out swinging with Animal/Cannibal but after "Die Young" she never saw the Hot 100 upper echelons again.

• Thanks 1

Well the answer is actually Kesha. :deadbanana: 

Her Ke$ha days hits had way more impact than Dua's hits. It was a way bigger moment.

With that said, Dua will easily surpass her in the near future. So this is in no way hate for any of them. 

but I don't get the poll stats lmao, the Kesha disrespect. The fact that she's no longer successful doesn't erase her successful years. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Confused 2
  • Thumbs Down 3

Kesha came out swinging hard with Animal/CannibalI. 

Kesha was scoring top 10 after top 10 easily. She was literally up there with Katy & Gaga. 

It’s true her monumental died down but she was still scoring moderate hits up until Rainbow. 

• Like 3
  • Thumbs Down 1

Dua is a global superstar.  I feel like this site overly-inflates Kesha’s success. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Down 3

2 hours ago, Archetype said:

I feel like this site overly-inflates Kesha’s success. 

It actually consistently underrates it :rip:.

Edited by TomTom
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 2

The only thing Kesha beats Dua is in cute peaks in the US, other than that, Dua's career is infinitely superior to Kesha's in everything, worldwide and in the US. :chick2:

• Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Down 3

57 minutes ago, Selegend said:

Well the answer is actually Kesha. :deadbanana: 

Her Ke$ha days hits had way more impact than Dua's hits. It was a way bigger moment.

With that said, Dua will easily surpass her in the near future. So this is in no way hate for any of them. 

but I don't get the poll stats lmao, the Kesha disrespect. The fact that she's no longer successful doesn't erase her successful years. 

This is simply not true :skull: TT was huge (but you could make a case for Levitating rivalling it) but most of her other singles were extremely local and had little impact

Dua has the bigger album, bigger tour, and bigger accumulation of hits

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, CaptainMusic said:

US - Kesha

Globally - Dua by far 

If Dua’s next era smashes it’ll be her in the U.S too.

This

• Thanks 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.