"The Office" reboot to be announced once the strikes ends

lillavend3r

Just now, JustLikeHoney said:

Why? We already had Parks and Rec and currently have What We Do In The Shadows. 

Because most of the cast is probably unable to find steady acting gigs since the show ended and want to relive the glory days

a mess!

• Like 2

Does this mean we have to suffer through another round of bad gifs that the straights will inevitably spam everywhere? 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 8

Thankfully, this will flop into oblivion. Hollywood is so f+cking over and we're so f+cking TIREDDDDD. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

15 minutes ago, Katamari said:

Because most of the cast is probably unable to find steady acting gigs since the show ended and want to relive the glory days

a mess!

Not to be mean, but the funny ones are steadily working. 

• Haha 1

i don’t know a single person who asked for this

just give us the Community movie and be done with this whole era 

how many successful sitcom revivals have there been (successful meaning 5+ seasons)? all that comes to mind is fuller house, and maybe the conners.

3 minutes ago, swiftsummer13 said:

how many successful sitcom revivals have there been (successful meaning 5+ seasons)? all that comes to mind is fuller house, and maybe the conners.

I think iCarly is doing well. I'm not sure it'll last 5 seasons, but so far it got renewed for season 3.

Why? The reboot will never do anything as iconic as this

I mean at least they knew better than to touch the far superior show that is Parks and Rec. 

The Office is so incredibly overrated :rip:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.