How often do you try to do good deeds?

Year of Shadow

Regularly. but I just do it because it's the right thing to do vs. doing it for getting something in return, getting recognition, attention. 

Every action has a direct/indirect consequence. 

This is not really something I think about, I think / hope it comes naturally. I do donate blood about three times a year and I'm about to donate stem cells, so that's quite something, I think :giraffe:

i guess everyday i try do something “nice” without thinking. i believe in karma and that being good to other people subconsciously allows you to receive blessings/good energy back

I try Not to do them lately

since a lot of the times, I don't even get a simple gratitude - and I am not talking about something in return

I am talking, people knowing you are a person who would do something nice, so they just use you constantly (especially when u have a hard time saying no/are naive)

Even without that, I feel like I've been getting lots of down moments

and I really don't feel inspired to try to do something good anymore (except some normal stuff, which are literally the bare minimum for a person to do)

Edited by Rev8

That should be natural, but sadly not in the real world

I do it daily tho

Whenever faced with an opportunity to be able to do so, if I can or have the time. So, fairly regularly.

I used to all the time but then people just got meaner and meaner and just expected from me so I do nothing nice anymore. Even get dirty looks.

:shutup:

Think me letting cars in while they trying to drive out during peak hour is my only good deed. 

The only good deeds I'm doing are for my cat, purrrr

Whenever I am out and about... Doesn't take much to hold a door, or be polite. Only trashy/unclassy people are rude/don't do good deeds. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.