Is my roommate not so straight after all?

JohnWayneHolland

On 9/25/2023 at 5:00 PM, JohnWayneHolland said:

my roommate would definitely be the type to beat another guy for flirting with him,

If he ever tries anything like this with you, whoop his gay ass.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• JohnWayneHolland

• The Man Who

• zasderfght

• Johnny Jacobs

JohnWayneHolland
7 hours ago, Maroonx said:

he might be curious/confused... I'd give him space to figure out what he rly likes... It will come naturally with time.

Or not, there's guys that live their entire lives in the closet, sadly

khaylan2.jpeg

1 hour ago, Chris said:

If he ever tries anything like this with you, whoop his gay ass.

Sadly I'm not good at physical fights, but I'm not planning on flirting with him anytime soon so I think I should be fine, but if he ever tries me I'll do my best to whoop his ass, you best believe that

khaylan2.jpeg

On 9/26/2023 at 4:44 AM, JohnWayneHolland said:

His playlist today included:

Dua Lipa

Meghan Trainor

Avril Lavigne

Katy Perry

Usher (:bibliahh:)

Be careful he might be on ATRL

spacer.png

5 hours ago, JohnWayneHolland said:

but I'm not planning on flirting with him anytime soon so I think I should be fine, but if he ever tries me I'll do my best to whoop his ass, you best believe tha

Can I be vain and ask what he looks like?

Or you can PM me.

:keir:

If Gaga read this I'm sure she would ask you to be the homewrecker you aspire to be :giraffe:

• Confused 1

JohnWayneHolland
5 hours ago, Sept said:

Be careful he might be on ATRL

spacer.png

That's what I was thinking, let's hope he's not

khaylan2.jpeg

3 hours ago, Chris said:

Can I be vain and ask what he looks like?

Or you can PM me.

:keir:

He's like 5'10-6'0, white, light brown hair, wears glasses, I would say he has a fit body even though he doesn't go regularly to the gym, he's not that muscular

khaylan2.jpeg

I can’t really get with guys like that… like if you’re singing Cher and Rihanna… just no. I like masculine… he sounds like one of the girlz tbh

• Confused 1

Listening to pop music doesn't make you gay...

This reminds me of when this guy found out I listened to a lot of rock music and said "aren't gay people supposed to listen to disco?" :deadbanana2:

Me and my dad both have eclectic tastes in music and on a recent family holiday he went from listening to Pink Floyd to listening to Believe, by Cher. I didn't think for one second, "oh he must be gay if he's now listening to Cher" - it's just a ridiculous thing to say. 

Your roommate could be gay, but you shouldn't be making that assumption based off his music preference. 

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, imabadkid said:

I can’t really get with guys like that… like if you’re singing Cher and Rihanna… just no. I like masculine… he sounds like one of the girlz tbh

The fact you think somebody can't be 'masculine' and listen to Cher and Rihanna says more about you tbh 

Being ignorant isn't cute! :giraffe:

1 hour ago, The Man Who said:

The fact you think somebody can't be 'masculine' and listen to Cher and Rihanna says more about you tbh 

ok

2 hours ago, The Man Who said:

Fellas, is it feminine to sing along to music?

• Haha 1

21 minutes ago, Dephira said:

Fellas, is it feminine to sing along to music?

Right?! Some people have the weirdest takes when it comes to sexuality… :deadbanana:

I can’t stand these gays who only want ‘masculine’ men as what makes something masculine? It’s just so dumb. Imagine thinking you’re automatically feminine if you choose to listen to Rihanna. 

spacer.png

JohnWayneHolland
10 hours ago, Saint James said:

did he sing along to the songs?

To some of them, specially Teenage Dream and Shallow :thing:

• Haha 1

JohnWayneHolland
10 hours ago, imabadkid said:

The thing is that he isn't effeminate at all, that's why I'm confused.

JohnWayneHolland
10 hours ago, The Man Who said:

Listening to pop music doesn't make you gay...

This reminds me of when this guy found out I listened to a lot of rock music and said "aren't gay people supposed to listen to disco?" :deadbanana2:

Me and my dad both have eclectic tastes in music and on a recent family holiday he went from listening to Pink Floyd to listening to Believe, by Cher. I didn't think for one second, "oh he must be gay if he's now listening to Cher" - it's just a ridiculous thing to say. 

Your roommate could be gay, but you shouldn't be making that assumption based off his music preference. 

I know I shouldn't and I know that the type of music that you listen to doesn't define your sexual orientation, but he's like to only straight guy that I know that listens to a lot of pop girls, that's why I'm confused :chick2:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.