Is my roommate not so straight after all?

JohnWayneHolland

JohnWayneHolland

So I have a roommate, and according to him he's straight, I know I shouldn't speculate about other people's sexual orientation and I know the music that you listen to isn't an indicator about what you like, but he literally listens to A LOT of pop girls, yesterday while he was showering he was listening to Cher, Sia, Ariana and Rihanna, other times I've "catched" him listening to Gaga, Adele, among others.

Also I've catched him staring at me while I'm shirtless around the house :gaycat1:could it be that he isn't as straight as he says he is? He has a girlfriend currently tho :giraffe: what do you think girls?

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• JohnWayneHolland

• The Man Who

• Miracle

• zasderfght

JohnWayneHolland
Just now, suburbannature said:

I bet he would clock you about Usher too

:khaylan2:

I've never heard him play one of his songs, so....

khaylan2.jpeg

8 minutes ago, suburbannature said:

IJBOL

:bibliahh:

kamala-harris-laughing.gif

• Thumbs Down 1

16 minutes ago, JohnWayneHolland said:

So I have a roommate, and according to him he's straight, I know I shouldn't speculate about other people's sexual orientation and I know the music that you listen to isn't an indicator about what you like, but he literally listens to A LOT of pop girls, yesterday while he was showering he was listening to Cher

Close this thread. You have your answer.

• Haha 12

JohnWayneHolland
4 minutes ago, nadiamendell said:

Close this thread. You have your answer.

It was Believe.mp3 btw

khaylan2.jpeg

• Haha 3

Hitting on someone you live with (that you’re not already dating/*******) usually gets messy and almost never ends well. Straight or otherwise 

• Like 1

Stay AWAY from confused straight men. For your own sanity.

:zzz:

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

JohnWayneHolland
1 minute ago, Aston Martin said:

Hitting on someone you live with (that you’re not already dating/*******) usually gets messy and almost never ends well. Straight or otherwise 

Personally I wouldn't hit on him, but i think it would be interesting and fun to live with a gay/bi friend

khaylan2.jpeg

22 minutes ago, suburbannature said:

HDHDHDHDHDRH OMG

JohnWayneHolland
2 minutes ago, Damien M said:

I wouldn't hit on him but if he hits on me idk, maybe I would surrender

khaylan2.jpeg

• Thumbs Down 1

JohnWayneHolland
5 minutes ago, Tropical said:

Get it sis

khaylan2.jpeg

I would but he has a girlfriend so... I may be a **** but I respect relationships (unless they're open)

khaylan2.jpeg

He listens to Cher, there is no way he is straight. Bi? Maybe. Straight? Absolutely not.

JohnWayneHolland
4 minutes ago, JustHoran said:

He listens to Cher, there is no way he is straight. Bi? Maybe. Straight? Absolutely not.

And it's so funny to me because when something gay is brought up he always acts like he's super straight, for example one of my friends (let's call him "d", who is also straight ) kissed another guy at the club just because he was feeling like it :thing: so "d" was like "what would you do If I kissed you too?" (He said this to my "straight" roommate, let's call him "b") And b was like "I would punch you right in the face" :thing: and in my head I'm like "girl, you listen to all these pop girls, I don't think you would dislike it that much" :giraffe:

I mean I know straight guys who listen to riri, ari and abba, but cher? yeah idk anyone who listens to her that's straight. 

I mean I dunno how to pick them, i've dated many in the closet guys :skull:

He could be curious, but if you actually do something with him and he’s so closeted he has a girlfriend he’ll probably take out his unresolved self-loathing on you, and tell

himself (and your mutual friends) that you seduced him/took advantage of him and kick you to the curb. I would steer clear of this situation. 

JohnWayneHolland
21 minutes ago, flower moon said:

not straight and its 'caught' btw not catched

Thanks, I'm too lazy to edit my post but I'll keep that in mind :thing:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Damien M said:

Dude listens to Cher. He's NOT confused.

Edited by venuss
  • Haha 1

JohnWayneHolland
20 minutes ago, Alldeezy said:

I mean I know straight guys who listen to riri, ari and abba, but cher? yeah idk anyone who listens to her that's straight. 

I mean I dunno how to pick them, i've dated many in the closet guys :skull:

Yeah it's weird, most of my straight friends barely listen to pop :thing: the other day he was listening to 1000 Forms Of Fear by Sia (taste) in its entirety.

16 minutes ago, SleepNoMore said:

He could be curious, but if you actually do something with him and he’s so closeted he has a girlfriend he’ll probably take out his unresolved self-loathing on you, and tell

himself (and your mutual friends) that you seduced him/took advantage of him and kick you to the curb. I would steer clear of this situation. 

Yeah, I'm hesitant to make any kind of move since, according to him, he's straight, and also because he has a girlfriend (I've actually met her, she's really nice) I just thought it was weird that a straight guy was that much into pop, but maybe I shouldn't judge a book by its cover, maybe he IS actually straight :thing:

If he listens to Cher's If I Could Turn Back Time or I Found Someone, he could be straight, otherwise no

• Haha 5

47 minutes ago, JohnWayneHolland said:

Yeah it's weird, most of my straight friends barely listen to pop :thing: the other day he was listening to 1000 Forms Of Fear by Sia (taste) in its entirety.

Yeah, I'm hesitant to make any kind of move since, according to him, he's straight, and also because he has a girlfriend (I've actually met her, she's really nice) I just thought it was weird that a straight guy was that much into pop, but maybe I shouldn't judge a book by its cover, maybe he IS actually straight :thing:

I think it’s possible straight guys could like pop girls. But even if he is NOT straight, I would advise you against being the gay who brings him over while he’s still in a hetero relationship. That’s a mess waiting to happen that you don’t want to be part of. 

• Like 1

JohnWayneHolland
4 minutes ago, SleepNoMore said:

I think it’s possible straight guys could like pop girls. But even if he is NOT straight, I would advise you against being the gay who brings him over while he’s still in a hetero relationship. That’s a mess waiting to happen that you don’t want to be part of. 

You're right, but if he ever needs a shoulder to cry on, I'll be there for him with open arms, and open legs, and an open mouth :giraffe:

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, suburbannature said:

Threads ruined by one post teas :rip:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.