DTF

Usher vs Lady Gaga  

70 members have voted

1. 1. ?

• Usher
    • Lady Gaga
    • Abstain

This poll is closed to new votes

Since Usher was announced as the Super Bowl performer, certain comments have called into question Usher and his legacy. So, let ATRL decide: which of the Super Bowl performers Usher and Lady Gaga has the legacy and career?

Keep in mind that both artists are on Interscope and scored #1s across 3 decades. 

• Thumbs Down 3

Gaga has sold more worldwide but Usher is definitely bigger in North America. He’s bigger than 99% of artists so it’s not shade. 

He was the 2nd biggest artist of the 2000’s behind eminem despite only dropping 3 albums that whole decade.  

https://www.billboard.com/music/music-news/artists-of-the-decade-266420/amp/

Confessions is the fastest male album to go diamond in the digital era. And Yeah! was the number one male song of the 2000’s (only second to Mariah). 

https://www.billboard.com/charts/greatest-of-all-time-artists/

#23-Usher

#58-Gaga

Usher’s strongest years were from 1997-2005 and he’s a black man that makes RnB which has faded a lot in Europe so this thread is probably gonna be pretty disrespectful to him. 

• Like 1

JohnWayneHolland
Just now, Zesty said:

Usher & Gaga, I’m so sorry @JohnWayneHolland’s utter delusion created an unnecessary riff. 

spacer.png

Y'all where the one's bringing Gaga up tho, don't put the blame on me

receipts-thrown.gif

1 hour ago, Smarticle said:

Yall will pit anything and anyone against gaga :rip:

Usher The new Venom :khaylan2:

1 minute ago, JohnWayneHolland said:

Y'all where the one's bringing Gaga up tho, don't put the blame on me

receipts-thrown.gif

You shouldn’t have shaded Usher, you literally started all of this. Play stupid games win stupid prizes. Next time don’t make stupid comments. 

spacer.png

• Like 1

JohnWayneHolland
3 minutes ago, Zesty said:

You shouldn’t have shaded Usher, you literally started all of this. Play stupid games win stupid prizes. Next time don’t make stupid comments. 

spacer.png

Oh I will make as many stupid comments as I want because y'all are so easily triggered and it's so fun to see y'all meltdown

receipts-thrown.gif

• Thumbs Down 1

What in the crackheaded poll? 

Edited by Khal

4 minutes ago, JohnWayneHolland said:

Oh I will make as many stupid comments as I want because y'all are so easily triggered and it's so fun to see y'all meltdown

receipts-thrown.gif

Yeah I’m pretty sure making stupid comments will come VERY easily to you. You’ve already proven you can play(?) stupid well. 

spacer.png

JohnWayneHolland
1 minute ago, Zesty said:

Yeah I’m pretty sure making stupid comments will come VERY easily to you. You’ve already proven you can play(?) stupid well. 

spacer.png

And I'm pretty sure y'all will continue to fall for it every single time

receipts-thrown.gif

• Thumbs Down 1