Eartheater breaks glass with her voice

Moloko Plus

looks cool but it's not that impressive because of how close she is which is heating the glass. :coffee2:

• Confused 1

10 minutes ago, Mariya Takeuchi said:

looks cool but it's not that impressive because of how close she is which is heating the glass. :coffee2:

them hot Cheetos breath

• Haha 1

She was in my recommendeds yesterday for some reason. I guess it's because of this site.

2 hours ago, Mariya Takeuchi said:

Science 

3 hours ago, Mariya Takeuchi said:

That was the point... he said in his tweet that it required a lot of research and practice to make it happen.

@OP The MV is incredible and the album is great :clap3:

5 hours ago, Archetype said:

That was the point... he said in his tweet that it required a lot of research and practice to make it happen.

@OP The MV is incredible and the album is great :clap3:

you don't need to do a lot of research to know cold glass shatters when exposed to heat :rip: 

I thought this was gonna be a worm chewing through glass or something and thought it was posted in the wrong section :rip: 

She ate that :clap3: 

34 minutes ago, Mariya Takeuchi said:

you don't need to do a lot of research to know cold glass shatters when exposed to heat :rip: 

The resonance of her voice caused the glass to shatter.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.