• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Click Clack

• Apolonio

• Theshigo Washidu

• ImpressMeMuch

1 hour ago, Zesty said:

I don’t trust K. Michelle especially the way she came at Lil’ Kim that one time and Kim had to back away. There’s something wrong with her. I’m on Nicki’s side. 

I don’t trust K. Michelle because she drinks whiskey on an empty stomach 

• Haha 4

Okay it took me a while to understand it, cause she does this thing when she says something cryptic and acts like it's a beat drop, but without explanation there is no beat drop, it's just silence, so she's basically serving silence on the rocks. 

She deserves to get bullied. She almost caused Tamar Braxton to commit sewercide because she kept calling her a muppet remember?

5 hours ago, D.Va said:

we been knew this since 2014, it's nothing new and it's literally not even close to the worst thing she has done

it's the music industry, Rihanna did the same to SZA and Tinashe and so on

as much as i love Rihanna i still think she did that to Tinashe specifically to try to sabotage her album release … cuz she already planned to call it Joyride, Rihanna held the song hostage for a while until she didn’t want it anymore and then Tinashe got it back but by then Joyride had been delayed for like almost a full two years

ok and????

Nicki did the numbers. K Michelle couldn't

21 hours ago, qurl said:

as much as i love Rihanna i still think she did that to Tinashe specifically to try to sabotage her album release … cuz she already planned to call it Joyride, Rihanna held the song hostage for a while until she didn’t want it anymore and then Tinashe got it back but by then Joyride had been delayed for like almost a full two years

That wasn't the case.

Travis handed Rihanna the song, she wasn't even aware that it was Tinashe's song originally.

Can you imagine those big silicone booties tussling? All we’d hear is squeaking :dies:

• Haha 1

On 9/24/2023 at 1:54 PM, KatyPrismSpirit said:

She deserves to get bullied. She almost caused Tamar Braxton to commit sewercide because she kept calling her a muppet remember?

But Tamar started it by saying k. Michelle was lying about getting abusive 

5 minutes ago, King_Lonnie said:

But Tamar started it by saying k. Michelle was lying about getting abusive 

k. michelle went way too far. she had a grown woman crying on tv and was unapologetic about it too. bullies deserve to get bullied and i hope k michelle gets karma. (she already did cuz tamar looks way better / more talented than her anyway)

3 hours ago, Theshigo Washidu said:

That wasn't the case.

Travis handed Rihanna the song, she wasn't even aware that it was Tinashe's song originally.

well i sincerely doubt that Rihanna had no idea that it wasn’t the namesake song for Tinashe’s album or that no one told her of this along the way. no one is ever going to know the full story, but suffice it to say Rihanna wasn’t a fan of Tinashe over the years (Rihanna turned her away from one of her Fenty shows, Tinashe posted insensitive tweets early in her career)

shes a POS

she really deserves that prison criminal and cement in her ass

On 9/24/2023 at 12:06 PM, Maneater said:

Her storytelling is shockingly bad, the awkward silences :rip:

its that damn hennesy they drank at the start

This is old tired incorrect tea, that she's just re-sharing to jump on a hate train.

Oh, I suppose that's Cardi's word now. Pardon me- to jump on a bandwagon. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.