K. Michelle got bullied by Nicki Minaj

King_Lonnie

On 9/24/2023 at 3:54 PM, qurl said:

as much as i love Rihanna i still think she did that to Tinashe specifically to try to sabotage her album release … cuz she already planned to call it Joyride, Rihanna held the song hostage for a while until she didn’t want it anymore and then Tinashe got it back but by then Joyride had been delayed for like almost a full two years

This is ridiculous. She didn't hold the song hostage and the song is not the reason Tinashe's album was delayed. It was the other way around.

Joyride kept getting delayed (from 2015), and the people who actually owned the song offered it to Rihanna so it wouldn't waste away in purgatory.

Rihanna didn't use it and it went back to Tinashe who still didn't use it until 2 years later in 2018.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Click Clack

• Apolonio

• Theshigo Washidu

• ImpressMeMuch

We already knew, baby

4 minutes ago, KiiKii_Muppisha said:

AP babe. 

spacer.png

omg no i’m gonna cry myself to sleep tonight cause i didn’t see or cared about a thread from days ago

• Thumbs Down 3

7 minutes ago, KiiKii_Muppisha said:

AP babe. 

spacer.png

:ahh: 

• Haha 1

25 minutes ago, punisher said:

omg no i’m gonna cry myself to sleep tonight cause i didn’t see or cared about a thread from days ago

:rogue:

• Haha 1

27 minutes ago, punisher said:

This post is giving Cardi’s ATRL account 

• Haha 3

On 9/25/2023 at 9:28 PM, qurl said:

well i sincerely doubt that Rihanna had no idea that it wasn’t the namesake song for Tinashe’s album or that no one told her of this along the way. no one is ever going to know the full story, but suffice it to say Rihanna wasn’t a fan of Tinashe over the years (Rihanna turned her away from one of her Fenty shows, Tinashe posted insensitive tweets early in her career)

Tinashe was late to the event and couldn't be allowed in for health & safety reasons (there were stunts involving cars that happened during that year's show).

If Rih didn't want her there, she wouldn't have invited her in the first place.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.