• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ♚ PRiNCE HiGH ♚

• perfillusion

• Digitalism

• ScorpiosGroove

Top Posters In This Topic

14 minutes ago, Schhh said:

Wouldn't be surprised if the OP was the one who contacted Forbes and asked them to remove it just so they could make this thread, thinking it would be a huge drag :skull:

We all know how morbidly obsessed they are...congrats to those!

• Thumbs Down 11

A lot of these celebs and their alleged salaries have been sketchy AF. I dont believe 80% of the salaries we hear for celeb judges on music shows or vegas residencies. Even for some of my favs. It's all PR to make you seem relevant still

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Schhh said:

No one sane believed that was real in the first place.

Wouldn't be surprised if the OP was the one who contacted Forbes and asked them to remove it just so they could make this thread, thinking it would be a huge drag :skull:

The cope :deadbanana4:

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

1 hour ago, IBeMe said:

A lot of these celebs and their alleged salaries have been sketchy AF. I dont believe 80% of the salaries we hear for celeb judges on music shows or vegas residencies. Even for some of my favs. It's all PR to make you seem relevant still

This is my thought as well

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Schhh said:

"No one sane believed Katy and her team's fabrications" is not the clock you think it is. 

Sure, if it helps you cope I contacted Forbes. I also contacted the news outlets who broke the story about her having the highest # of fake followers.

my-best-friends-wedding-julia-roberts.gi 

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

I mean considering katy struggles to sell $30 tickets.. yeah I thought that first number was fishy. GP aint here for her like that!

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

3 hours ago, Schhh said:

Well, go tell that to your fellow kitties who tried everything they could to make ATRL believe those irrational numbers were true :toofunny3:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

6 hours ago, Dante Silva said:

I know her next album is gonna be risk free and smash in a way she has not since TD.

Which albums of hers were the risky ones? :gaycat6: I hope you're not talking about "Purposeful Pop."

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

25 minutes ago, Frogger17 said:

Which albums of hers were the risky ones? :gaycat6: I hope you're not talking about "Purposeful Pop."

There’s a chart called ‘Billboard’ and when a product numerically under performs on it, that product is objectively deemed to be lacking.

• Thumbs Down 2

10 hours ago, perfillusion said:

This joins the reports about twitter followers and the deleted YouTube views.

I’ve said this many times but if you actually pay attention many things for Katy are frauded, but yet it’s Bey who comes more under fire.

Even Harley’s at the minute - yet again it’s getting a boost in September. Why same times of year? Her label are putting lot into her to make her seem more successful but her sans think the complete opposite :rip:

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, ScorpiosGroove said:

Screenshot2023-06-29at6_21_49AM.png.8782

Yes I am Nicki Minaj

2 hours ago, Digitalism said:

Oh but you trust forbes when it comes to your fav

Proof of me posting Forbes receipts for  Gaga or of Gaga  planting numbers in Forbes so outrageous that they have to be recanted? If you dont have them do as your fave says and mind your business!

3 hours ago, Digitalism said:

My fave has not reported her income to Forbes in nearly a decade which is why they have not updated her net worth since then. :rip: All of these numbers are usually reported by the celebrity's teams. It is like when Forbes placed Katy at the top of their list at one point claiming she made over $135m in a year, which at the time was more than Gaga at her peak, Beyonce, or Taylor had ever made in a singular year despite all of them selling more records and grossing more on tour up until that point. Katy and her team have a very Kardashian-esque history of just flat-out lying about her statistics money-wise to boost her image. :deadbanana:  Doing it in 2023 is a choice.

---

OT: Katy obviously made a lot just like every other popstar who performs in Vegas, but to even posit that she may have made more than Adele and Gaga was so silly.

• Haha 2

4 hours ago, Digitalism said:

so you're saying the 160m figure (which was admittedly made up by a twitter kat) is real? :ahh:

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Shimenawa said:

It was obvious they were just guessing. I wonder how much she really made

except they werent. there's only source for that figure they included and its from twittter 

6 hours ago, ♚ PRiNCE HiGH ♚ said:

except they werent. there's only source for that figure they included and its from twittter 

The source was a Tweet? Like Seriously ? :ahh:

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Mystic Boy said:

The source was a Tweet? Like Seriously ? :ahh:

by a kitty kat, yes :ahh:

• Haha 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.