• Geri Halliwell (Ginger Spice)
    • Mel C (Sporty Spice)
  2. 2. Least talented

• Mel B (Scary Spice)
    • Emma Bunton (Baby Spice)
    • Victoria Beckham (Posh Spice)
    • Geri Halliwell (Ginger Spice)
    • Mel C (Sporty Spice)

I love Victoria, but we know it’s her :dies: even though I absolutely hate Mel C and her shrill ass voice. Voted for geri tho x

Edited by Cult Leader 𐕣𐕣

Let’s keep it a buck none of them are actually that talented. They can’t sing that well. Aren’t that great of dancers. They are just a bunch of attractive women with a low level of talent and sold a bunch of album based off being at the right place at the right time. 

wannabe is a bop though

• Thumbs Down 2

20 minutes ago, Mtjjproducer said:

Let’s keep it a buck none of them are actually that talented. They can’t sing that well. Aren’t that great of dancers. They are just a bunch of attractive women with a low level of talent and sold a bunch of album based off being at the right place at the right time. 

wannabe is a bop though

DSF-Say-It-With-a-Tiffany-Pollard-GIF.gi

• Like 1

Best: Mel C

Worst: Victoria Beckem 

I was always a sporty spice fan as a kid in the 90s.

sporty started from bottom and proved she is that girl, baby looks like more talents than her sugarcoated features but not really.

sporty > ginger > scary > baby > posh

2 hours ago, Mtjjproducer said:

wannabe is a bop though

And who hurt you?

Geri had such bad vocals that Victoria had to replace her verse in the single version of 2 Become 1 :rip: She was also the worst dancer (the only one of the girls who had no previous dance training). To her credit, she had creative vision and was a good songwriter (I believe she came up with the concepts and wrote significantly on Viva Forever, Too Much and Stop)

Mel C is the overall most talented. Her vocal and performance talent are on full display in their Wembley show from the 90s

13 hours ago, Chris said:

And who hurt you?

Honestly listening to them attempting to sing hurt my ears a bit 

Edited by Mtjjproducer
  • Haha 2

Mel C is the most talented obviously. Geri is easily the worst singer/performer but she’s a good songwriter so I don’t think she’s the least talented overall. It has to be Victoria. 

8 hours ago, Mtjjproducer said:

wannabe is a bop though

None of them are amazing vocalists, but Melanie C was most capable. She can actually sing on key.

Mel C is obviously the most and Geri is by far the least. A lot of people hate on Victoria as being completely talentless but I feel like a lot of that is because of how self deprecating she was about her singing while she was trying to distance herself from music and be taken seriously in the fashion industry. She was never a powerful vocalist but she could at least carry a tune and harmonize well with the others and she could dance. Geri couldn't sing to save her life and sounds straight up bad even on some of the studio versions of their songs. Her main contribution to the group was visual because to be fair she had some iconic looks.

Mel C is the most talented by far. She had a solid voice and is a great songwriter, which is why hers was the only career with longevity whilst the others were all out of the business 5 years after going solo.

Geri was probably the worst singer but she has improved a lot vocally and I think she is quite a good songwriter, even if her lyrics and themes become unbearably campy at times.

Victoria had a cute voice but she wasn't very technically gifted, and honestly besides her looks, she didn't bring much to the group at all. Her solo debut was probably the weakest out of all the girls.

AllAmericanBitch
4 hours ago, Witch said:

Mel C is obviously the most and Geri is by far the least. A lot of people hate on Victoria as being completely talentless but I feel like a lot of that is because of how self deprecating she was about her singing while she was trying to distance herself from music and be taken seriously in the fashion industry. She was never a powerful vocalist but she could at least carry a tune and harmonize well with the others and she could dance. Geri couldn't sing to save her life and sounds straight up bad even on some of the studio versions of their songs. Her main contribution to the group was visual because to be fair she had some iconic looks.

geri had charisma and thats a talent tho. the other girls could not pull a look at me or mi chico latino

1. Mel C/Sporty.  She does all the heavy lifting, vocally, on all their tracks.  None of the girls could do her ad-libs. 
  2. Emma/Baby. Her light, sweet voice is great for harmonies and blends very well with each member.  Her vocals are heavily featured in their hooks. 
  3. Mel B/Scary. While her voice is a little on the rough side, she has a distinct delivery and great lower register.  
  4. Victoria/Posh.  Probably the most underrated, when given time to shine she does well.  But compared to the previous 3, her parts could be sung by any of them.
  5. Geri/Ginger.  Union Jack Dress. 

Even thoug Mel B was always my fave cause of her whole persona and stage presence, Mel C was the best vocalist by far.

Emma has a sweet pleasant voice that was pretty Essential to the group.

Victoria and Geri were awful but this thread kinda surprised me about Posh vocal capacities tbh....she's not that awful.

On 9/23/2023 at 10:05 PM, Chris said:

Geri's dancing during the 2019 reunion tour.

:skull:

So incredibly embarrassing holy ****.  :clownny:Honestly that alone should put her below Victoria now that I think about it.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.