• Mel C (Sporty Spice)
  2. 2. Least talented

• Mel B (Scary Spice)
    • Emma Bunton (Baby Spice)
    • Victoria Beckham (Posh Spice)
    • Geri Halliwell (Ginger Spice)
    • Mel C (Sporty Spice)

The biggest girl group of all times... 

Who's the Most/Least Talented Spice Girl? 

Discuss

2 minutes ago, Johnny Jacobs said:

Enjoy their best ballad while you vote 

One of the best ballads of all time IKTR. :clap3:

• Thanks 2

5 minutes ago, Johnny Jacobs said:

Enjoy their best ballad while you vote 

Viva Forever is cute, but Too Much devours it.

OT: Mel C vs Victoria

Edited by blown away

The Melanies were the only ones with a modicum of talent tbh. Mel C is the one who's put the most effort into her solo career so let's go with her for most.

Victoria to me is the original "go on girl give us nothing" so I voted her for least.

• Like 2

I actually think it was probably Geri, she just had the most hunger for fame and the best business head of them all :ducky:

2 minutes ago, sh0ckw4ves said:

I actually think it was probably Geri, she just had the most hunger for fame and the best business head of them all :ducky:

That might be but it doesn't answer the question sis. Talent not business and drive 

This is kind of vague, what are we basing it on - vocals?

If so, Mel C is the best and Geri the worst. Victoria seems to have gained that title but she's more capable than Geri. In the early days she had more confidence and has a pleasant voice - nothing extraordinary - but she's not as talentless as she's made out to be.

Edited by babycomeround

9 minutes ago, babycomeround said:

This is kind of vague, what are we basing it on - vocals?

If so, Mel C is the best and Geri the worst. Victoria seems to have gained that title but she's more capable than Geri. In the early days she had more confidence and has a pleasant voice - nothing extraordinary - but she's not as talentless as she's made out to be.

Overall sis. The whole package as a performer and artist 

10 minutes ago, glitch said:

The Melanies were the only ones with a modicum of talent tbh. Mel C is the one who's put the most effort into her solo career so let's go with her for most.

Victoria to me is the original "go on girl give us nothing" so I voted her for least.

You are wrong. It was the media and stupid gays that made Victoria doubt herself and kept telling her she had no talent and couldnt sing. She had an OK voice that works well with R&B music. Geri was the least talented. Here they are singing acapella and Victoria is singing lead... geri is the only one lipsyinching. Even on HOLLER its victoria singing the bridge and all the higher parts of the song. I will say Geris voice has improved greatly since then. Not only that though, Victoria is also a good dancer. all of them were were trained dancers except geri.

Victoria dancing:

• Thanks 1

23 minutes ago, Johnny Jacobs said:

Ice spice comments will get reported 

I Dare You Salma Hayek GIF by SAG Awards

Happy Tears GIF by 2023 MTV Video Music Awards

she really is that spice girl

5 minutes ago, Johnny Jacobs said:

Overall sis. The whole package as a performer and artist 

1. Mel C - Great Vocalist. Great Performer.

2. Mel B - Unique vocals which have sadly declined. Best performer in the group. Fantastic stage presence.

3. Emma - Decent Vocalist. Decent Performer. Not a huge presence but fills the group out nicely.

4. Victoria - Average vocalist. Decent performer.

5. Geri - Poor Vocalist. Weakest Performer. But had a presence about her and had a great energy.

Edited by babycomeround
  • Like 1

17 minutes ago, Johnny Jacobs said:

That might be but it doesn't answer the question sis. Talent not business and drive 

I meant for least talented but people don’t see that because she was so driven

• Like 1

Is it the 90s? How am I supposed to know :rip:

• Thumbs Down 4

Most talented: Mel C

Least: Victoria - What exactly was her contribution aside from looking miserable and pointing her finger?  :rip:

16 minutes ago, Raphy23 said:

Is it the 90s? How am I supposed to know :rip:

Than dont vote the poll :rip:

• Like 5

Objectively…

Most Talented:

Mel C, by eons. 

Least Talented:

It’s a toss up between Geri Halliwell and Victoria Beckham who were both subpar singers and performers but had the most appeal in beauty and overall image. 

Mel B was always a mediocre singer but she had depths of personality and stood out for that very reason. With that alone she was able to come across as somewhat of a charismatic performer with clear stage presence. Mel C herself said that she ‘admired Mel B’s stage confidence’. 

Emma Bunton sits directly in the middle. She wasn’t a great performer, and was always rather ‘dull’ on stage, but she had a relatively decent singing voice and could carry a tune; her soprano harmonies on some of the SG songs were nice.  Her voice got better over the years too.  

:celestial3:

Edited by GoodGuyGoneGhetto
  • Like 1

victoria is married to David Beckham so clearly she is the most talented out of the all of them 

gonna have to say Geri tho :sistrens:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.