What do you do when you sick n stuck at home?

Kern

maxipads, arianators, little jepsens and other ATRL friends!

what do you do when you get sick and have to stay at home to heal? I'm currently in this bish and I'm BORED! 

I left my Nintendo at other place :skull:

any tips/tricks/ideas/stories?

• Like 1

Listen to music

Enjoy a cup of tea

Watch videos

Read

Take a shower

Take a nap

Edited by Nightglitch

fellow sick person here

today i did a sneeze and so much snot came out in as 1 thick substance with such speed and power it was like a guys cum omg

but im using my time to finally watch american horror story bc oomfs have been telling me to for ages

sorry to hear ab u dont have ur switch btw, they really are a godsend in these situations :redface: i played it for a couple hours this morning :redface:

get well soon sweetie

• Thanks 1

28 minutes ago, lacy said:

fellow sick person here

since you're sick yourself why don't you like my 11 posts so I can change my username for healing energy?

Edited by stupidjock
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, stupidjock said:

since you're sick yourself why don't you like my 11 posts so I can change my username for healing energy?

im too scared ill get my react perms taken away for spam sorry

what do I do 70% of the time, game, talk on discord with my friends, listen to music and work on my video stuff. :gaycat2:

when I'm sick I just like to take a bath and listen to usher and adele. it just hits that spot. 

ohh and of course creeping on people on fb and then gossiping them to friends 

I watch TV/movies or browse on my phone.

Currently sick with strep so I’m right there with you. I’m gonna take an edible, order some soup, watch a lot of TV and maybe listen to the new Doja album if I’m feeling good enough.

Get well soon!

• Like 1

Tea, sleep, TV to distract me, spicy food if my nose is stuck, Youtube, helps me get over it when it comes around

Hope y'all feel better soon :bird:

45 minutes ago, HeavyMetalAura said:

Currently sick with strep so I’m right there with you. I’m gonna take an edible, order some soup, watch a lot of TV and maybe listen to the new Doja album if I’m feeling good enough.

Get well soon!

Same to you!

I think Disney+ is my best option tho I'm not sure what to watch. I actually lost my voice now and got a fever so it goes hard ngl

1 minute ago, stupidjock said:

Same to you!

I think Disney+ is my best option tho I'm not sure what to watch. I actually lost my voice now and got a fever so it goes hard ngl

You could watch the Disney cult classics :crown:

Treasure Planet, Atlantis, The Black Cauldron, A Goofy Movie, Oliver & Company, Robin Hood, Sword in the Stone, The Rescuers, The Great Mouse Detective

Hope you get better soon, fevers are awful :emofish:

3 minutes ago, Hey Dude said:

You could watch the Disney cult classics :crown:

Treasure Planet, Atlantis, The Black Cauldron, A Goofy Movie, Oliver & Company, Robin Hood, Sword in the Stone, The Rescuers, The Great Mouse Detective

Hope you get better soon, fevers are awful :emofish:

ty <3

I will search for some of those

Binge-watch a television series, listen to music and video game. Nothing out of the ordinary or special, honestly. One thing I do, though, is eat whatever I want. The most unhealthy I eat is whenever I'm under the weather, ironically. I tend to just give into my cravings. I figure, might as well... :lakitu:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.