1 hour ago, Sergi91 said:

Sounds good. 

her last name :skull: 

what's wrong with her last name...?

5 hours ago, Blue. said:

Maria doing charity work :clap3:

While she is CUTE girl she is not THAT girl so humble yourself real quick 😅

6 hours ago, JustLikeHoney said:

Both him and Ricky put out something new. :clap3: Well Ricky's was a cover of an old song of his.  

With him and Ricky going on tour together yet again idk why they haven't dropped their collab yet it's odd 

9 hours ago, aaron511 said:

He also has a collab with Christian Nodal, Pitbull, El Alfa ready to go as well. He seems to be working on alot of new material. Here's to hoping that we get Final Volume Two sooner rather than later. Also hope that he drops his Shakira collab asap 

12 minutes ago, SchmoodRing said:

😅He also has a collab with Christian Nodal, Pitbull, El Alfa ready to go as well. He seems to be working on alot of new material. Here's to hoping that we get Final Volume Two sooner rather than later. Also hope that he drops his Shakira collab asap 

Wait when you say (he) do you mean Enrique or Ricky, because Ricky's cover of his old song is a duet with Christian Nodal. It sounds great BTW. So much drama like the way older Latin pop ballads used to have. 

Love that everyone is doing reggaeton but I miss Latin power ballads so much too. 

Edited by JustLikeHoney

Damn Maria been that b¡tch for a while now everybody and they mama want to collab with la nena de Argentina 

:swan:

• Like 3

3 hours ago, SchmoodRing said:

He also has a collab with Christian Nodal, Pitbull, El Alfa ready to go as well. He seems to be working on alot of new material. Here's to hoping that we get Final Volume Two sooner rather than later. Also hope that he drops his Shakira collab asap 

How do you know that? Spill the tea :chick1:

No more Pitbull pls 

5 hours ago, aaron511 said:

How do you know that? Spill the tea :chick1:

No more Pitbull pls 

Shakira and Enrique randomly followed each other last year. Nile Rodgers produced the track with Pitbull and Enrique and said that it should be coming soon. El Alfa himself also confirmed having worked with Enrique.

8 hours ago, JustLikeHoney said:

Wait when you say (he) do you mean Enrique or Ricky, because Ricky's cover of his old song is a duet with Christian Nodal. It sounds great BTW. So much drama like the way older Latin pop ballads used to have. 

Love that everyone is doing reggaeton but I miss Latin power ballads so much too. 

Oh maybe that's what the insider meant but hope that's not the case 

Everyone wants their María feat, thought I get why this is a bachata I would've died for a pop feat between them. 

• Like 1

I thought he retired 

It's OK. Not excited avout the snippet. Ill wait for the full song 

13 hours ago, aaron511 said:

710k streams on Spotify first day. Is that good?

Considering it barely got playlisting I guess so

On 9/23/2023 at 2:24 PM, Johnny Jacobs said:

I thought he retired 

He has clarified multiple times on what he meant about "retiring". For awhile now he just hasn't really been in a creative space which makes sense since his priorities are different which is understandable. He just doesn't have the drive to really do albums anymore but still loves to tour and will still be putting out singles, again just not albums anymore. Though we are suppose to get a Final Volume 2 soon.

On 9/23/2023 at 2:24 PM, Johnny Jacobs said:

I thought he retired 

11 hours ago, Maroonx said:

I thought he had retired... but oh well, I'm here for new Enrique :)

Y'all stay tuned for that Pitbull, El Alfa, Shakira and Ricky Martin collaboration to drop. He's going on tour with Ricky and Pitbull again so I imagine one of them has to be putting out their collab.

it's nice to hear his song again but this song is boring to me.

I think it's understandable that people are confused about whether Enrique retired. His messaging around it was kinda muddled to begin with ie: he's releasing his final album but it will be released in two volumes years apart but maybe he'll still tour and release stand alone singles from time to time. I know I'm a broken record when mentioning this on Enrique-related threads but if he'd done some more traditional press and a few TV and radio interviews to explain this it would have been understood much better.

I also don't think a Ricky Martin duet is coming. People think it's a no brainer decision because they are touring together but there is something about Enrique's history that makes me think it's unlikely. Enrique co-headlined a tour with Jennifer Lopez and while a collab was recorded it was never released. He's done multiple collabs with Pitbull but never had one out to coincide with when they toured together. It's probably an unpopular opinion but I hope the other two collabs we know of are released before the album comes out. Get those streaming points up for when the album drops. If he has a non Latin-exclusive collabs save them for after when Final Vol. 2 is here.

As for this song; it's a nice bachata song. It's an interesting choice in what is still a reggaeton dominated market so it will be interesting to see how well it does outside of Argentina and Spain.

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.