Kelly Clarkson wants a 'Lady Marmalade' reunion at the SuperBowl Show

EnterTheAttic

33 minutes ago, jezebelvictoria said:

Having many hit songs doesn’t automatically make you qualified for the halftime show. :toofunny3:

If those random male bands can headline the Superbowl just based in their hits, there's no reason for queen Kelly to not do it :cm:

• Thanks 1

• ATRL Moderator

They can use Lea Michele to replace Pink :celestial5:

35 minutes ago, jezebelvictoria said:

Having many hit songs doesn’t automatically make you qualified for the halftime show. :toofunny3:

I cannot think of an artist that'd be more fit for it. She appeals to both Middle America and the "woke" America. It'd probably be the most watched one in a while. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

50 minutes ago, jezebelvictoria said:

If Coldplay, JT, Maroon 5, Rap artists and Rihanna can do it, so can Kelly. 

48 minutes ago, getBusy said:

Of course she has hits. But there’s no momentum. Her latest release made that very clear.

She doesn't have momentum as opposed to Dr. Dre? 

21 minutes ago, XSuperior said:

I love that every year when the Super Bowl is coming up Xtina trends on twitter and people like Kelly Clarkson suggest her for the half time performance. I could see Pink doing it though as a trapeze artist and she has the hits but Xtina shouldn’t give her any more clout tbh. It’s weird how often Pink brought Xtina up during her last album release. Legend X seems to be at peace though. :foxaylove3:

Kelly didn't suggest Xtina 🤡

The whole video she's been talking about how great P!nk would be for the SB show and it would be cool if she would bring out the rest of the girls, since that would be their only chance at performing on that stage. 

And P!nk was ASKED about the Lady Marmalade video. She never brought it up, love. 

19 minutes ago, swissman said:

ONLY if they are joined by Patti LaBelle!

They already did that! 😁

45 minutes ago, AccioMiley said:

Lol that would be a total disaster. And nobody really wants you either smelly clarkson

why are you so hateful :doc:

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Mke1979 said:

Where did P!nk most recently say she wasn’t going to do the Super Bowl? People can change their minds, especially when money is involved.

You don't get paid to do the Super Bowl. But I wouldn't be surprised if she did change her mind someday.

Kelly Clarkson should do it. She has the hits and the vocals.

why not? :giraffe:

She has the catalogue to do it on her own, but if ABC ever airs a Super Bowl, they should have famous American Idol contestants do the show. Start with JHud doing “I Am Telling You”, Carrie in the middle with “When He Cheats” and climax with “Since U Been Gone”. 

On 9/22/2023 at 10:36 AM, Grizzo said:

why are you so hateful :doc:

Guess i still cant fathom why a grown ass woman would call a 20 year old a "pitchy stripper" feeding into the gross misogyny that free spirited women face all the time :cm:

P!nk is relevant enough to do it herself. She just has a huge tour going on so she has no time to focus on SB. Maybe next year if she wants.

Xtina could do a joint one with Britney if Britney was OK which she is obviously not...

The other 2 ... :rip:

And Kelly Clarskon is never doing it, she can only stand at one place when she performs... And sorry but her voice got worse during the years as she aged.

• Thumbs Down 3

6 hours ago, Vilko said:

And Kelly Clarskon is never doing it, she can only stand at one place when she performs... And sorry but her voice got worse during the years as she aged.

This is factually wrong. Her voice has aged like fine wine. Her technique, as a matter of fact, has gotten better. 

Sure, she's not the most ACTIVE performer on stage. But others like Adele aren't that active either and they are still considered good performers. At the end of the day, they're singers, not dancers. They're supposed to sing live on stage, and Kelly does so with an ability nearly unmatched.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.