Kelly Clarkson wants a 'Lady Marmalade' reunion at the SuperBowl Show

EnterTheAttic

She also rejects the possibility of her doing the show...

2 minutes ago, EnterTheAttic said:

She also rejects the possibility of her doing the show...

Who's gonna tell her...?

• Haha 3
  • Thumbs Down 2

I don’t think Christina will work with pink again after that scrapped song. Especially since pink has gone on this I hate xtina press tour this past year

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

Pink has made it clear she’s not interested, and Xtina is tired of her bitterness. Probably not going to happen. It’s great to see how popular and iconic Lady Marmalade remains though. I would prefer a cover with SZA, Olivia, Nicki and Ariana. :celestial2:

• Like 2
  • Confused 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

49 minutes ago, getBusy said:

Who's gonna tell her...?

Tell her what? She's got a dozen of smash hits that could fill up 2 halftime shows. 

39 minutes ago, Mtjjproducer said:

I don’t think Christina will work with pink again after that scrapped song. Especially since pink has gone on this I hate xtina press tour this past year

Uhm, she didn't go on a Xtina hate train? She never said anything bad.

• Like 3
  • Thumbs Down 1

I don't think Xtina will do it. She sang it with Mya and Lil Kim recently but Pink is a very hateful person, and Xtina at this point in her career is all for positive vibes. She doesn't need to be rehashing 20 yo feuds, unlike some of her peers.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1
  • Thumbs Down 5

4 minutes ago, EnterTheAttic said:

Tell her what? She's got a dozen of smash hits that could fill up 2 halftime shows. 

Having many hit songs doesn’t automatically make you qualified for the halftime show. :toofunny3:

• Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Down 2

5 minutes ago, EnterTheAttic said:

Of course she has hits. But there’s no momentum. Her latest release made that very clear.

Where did P!nk most recently say she wasn’t going to do the Super Bowl? People can change their minds, especially when money is involved.

Hmm I can't imagine any of these four women headlining the Superbowl. Pink is the only relevant one and that would not make sense for her to perform this. It's not her own song and she has much bigger songs too.

Lol that would be a total disaster. And nobody really wants you either smelly clarkson

• Haha 2
  • Thumbs Down 11

17 minutes ago, NausAllien said:

I don't think Xtina will do it. She sang it with Mya and Lil Kim recently but Pink is a very hateful person, and Xtina at this point in her career is all for positive vibes. She doesn't need to be rehashing 20 yo feuds, unlike some of her peers

Goddd, P!nk is not a hateful person, you could only think that by just knowing the absolut bare minimum of her, so save it doll. You just fell for whatever the media served you and you've eaten it all up. P!nk has no beef with Christina Aguilera, they have made amends. She was asked about LM video and in that situation they did have a problem with each other and with management, so that was it. 

I hate it when casual fans or people who only know a celebrity by their singles/movies and a few headlines here and there, make statements about them; this also happens in life when people claim they know how somebody else is only based on a few interactions and their proyections of themselves. 

:rogue:

• Like 4
  • Thumbs Down 1

14 minutes ago, Mke1979 said:

Where did P!nk most recently say she wasn’t going to do the Super Bowl? People can change their minds, especially when money is involved.

She was interested back in 2018 when she sang the National Anthem, and everything was in line for her to do it in 2019, but she turned it down saying it would be better to give that space to people of color after the racism controversies surrounding the NFL. If I remember correctly she was also one of the main choices for 2020 and 2021 anyways, but she turned them down. She didn't directly say it by herself, but it was reported she turned them down

Edited by BrokenMachine

18 minutes ago, Mke1979 said:

I guess it will never happen.

Yes but nothing was mentioned in 2022 or this year that she wasn’t going to do it. I’m hopeful she will, as honestly who else is left ?!  

I love that every year when the Super Bowl is coming up Xtina trends on twitter and people like Kelly Clarkson suggest her for the half time performance. I could see Pink doing it though as a trapeze artist and she has the hits but Xtina shouldn’t give her any more clout tbh. It’s weird how often Pink brought Xtina up during her last album release. Legend X seems to be at peace though. :foxaylove3:

3 minutes ago, XSuperior said:

I love that every year when the Super Bowl is coming up Xtina trends on twitter and people like Kelly Clarkson suggest her for the half time performance. I could see Pink doing it though as a trapeze artist and she has the hits but Xtina shouldn’t give her any more clout tbh. It’s weird how often Pink brought Xtina up during her last album release. Legend X seems to be at peace though. :foxaylove3:

She never "brought it up", she was asked about it... :ace:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.