• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Apolonio

• Sheep

• Superbitch

• ImpressMeMuch

All the usual suspects pretending not to understand the point she's making here about double standards.:rogue:

Edited by Century
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1
  • Thumbs Down 27

3 minutes ago, Zesty said:

She wants to continue the family trend of being CRIMINALS huh? 

:rogue:

FzQEK8YWAAA10H2.png

Edited by suburbannature
  • Like 1
  • Haha 6

Just now, Century said:

All the usual suspects pretending not to understand the point she's making here about double standards.:rogue:

She’s making 0 points except setting herself up to go to jail herself. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Zesty said:

She’s making 0 points except setting herself up to go to jail herself. 

You were in another thread cheering on the people who swatted her. Is swatting a crime or not? That's the point she's making Einstein. You are actively proving Nicki's point as much as you'll do gymnastics to dodge it.

I don't think she'd be dumb enough to actually swat back which is why we got the empty sarcastic threat but I've been wrong about her before.:rogue:

Edited by Century

3 minutes ago, Century said:

You were in another thread cheering on the people who swatted her. Is swatting a crime or not? That's the point she's making Einstein. I don't think she'd be dumb enough to actually swat back but I've been wrong about her before.:rogue:

I was cheering nothing. I wasn’t showing any sympathy to her situation because she herself is making a mockery of it. Swatting is a crime and the consequences of doxxing someone is also a crime so what’s up? She’s trying to go lower than the swatter and that’s dumb as hell. 

You think I’m gonna take someone seriously who cries about swatting and her child but ends with “oh yeah Pink Friday 2 out soon big TikTok numberssss yada yada yada”. Like are you dumb? 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 10

4 minutes ago, Zesty said:

You think I’m gonna take someone seriously who cries about swatting and her child but ends with “oh yeah Pink Friday 2 out soon big TikTok numberssss yada yada yada”. Like are you dumb? 

And still promoting the song her Stan’s want to bury saying it’s a promo single 

• Haha 6

4 minutes ago, Zesty said:

I was cheering nothing. I wasn’t showing any sympathy to her situation because she herself is making a mockery of it. Swatting is a crime and the consequences of doxxing someone is also a crime so what’s up? She’s trying to go lower than the swatter and that’s dumb as hell. 

How is making a sarcastic threat to do the same thing going lower? She hasn't even got close to the same level. I really think this was just poking at the ridiculousness of people thinking it's okay to point guns at a house with a CHILD in it. :rip:

The irony of her post would be lost on people who defend a woman who puts hits out on sex workers in favor of attacking somebody who's just associated with criminals though. What constitutes crime and being a criminal has been twisted in the minds of some. :rogue:

• Confused 2

The funny thing is she has her fans saying ‘she is a marketing genius, pink Friday promo!!’ When in reality it’s all just a tragic mess :rip:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

8 minutes ago, Zesty said:

You think I’m gonna take someone seriously who cries about swatting and her child but ends with “oh yeah Pink Friday out soon big TikTok numberssss yada yada yada”. Like are you dumb? 

So should she go to jail or was it an unserious post? You're already contradicting yourself and you've only quoted a single person in this Nicki thread that's been up for 20 minutes (a new record for you). :rogue:

Edited by Century

1 minute ago, Mr. Stratus said:

The funny thing is she has her fans saying ‘she is a marketing genius, pink Friday promo!!’ When in reality it’s all just a tragic mess :rip:

Majority of her stans think everything she does is some strategic well thought out plan, when it’s just her impulsively lashing out. 

• Like 8
  • Haha 6

girl this is gonna get so messy and not fun ironic messy... Nicki is too old to behave like this

rogue.pngrogue.pngrogue.png

• Thanks 3

9 minutes ago, Century said:

How is making a sarcastic threat to do the same thing going lower? She hasn't even got close to the same level. I really think this was just poking at the ridiculousness of people thinking it's okay to point guns at a house with a CHILD in it. :rip:

The irony of her post would be lost on people who defend a woman who puts hits out on sex workers in favor of attacking somebody who's just associated with criminals though. What constitutes crime and being a criminal has been twisted in the minds of some. :rogue:

Yeah and I’m sure when Trump told his rapid dog stans to go to the Capitol he was SARCASTIC also. 

Do you know how stupid that sounds? Nicki’s intentions can be “sarcastic” but to her half brain crazed stans it’s serious as a heart attack. They’re not gonna see it like that and will actually try and go after this person. 

She needs to shut up and let the LAW do it’s job. 

• Like 7

rogue.png

not LTISW flopping and now she's scrambling to create hype for PF2.

imagine being so bitter & angry at 40, she should really pick up yoga or something 

• Haha 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.