Ariana's Dangerous Woman revival on Spotify

ariananext

It was doing less than 300k at the beginning of the year:

Today's update:

Approaching 1 billion streams :clap3:

that was a classic :clap3:

This is when she started to separate herself from other, and actually carved a path as a Pop Girl to look out for

I remember this was the album that made me go into her (been a fan since then)

she also kept her momentum which was Great (and a lot of pop gals miss that)

helped her become a queen of streaming (altho that would've come naturally anyways)

Arguably her best Pop album.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Rev8 said:

This is when she started to separate herself from other, and actually carved a path as a Pop Girl to look out for

I remember this was the album that made me go into her (been a fan since then)

she also kept her momentum which was Great (and a lot of pop gals miss that)

helped her become a queen of streaming (altho that would've come naturally anyways)

Arguably her best Pop album.

I think this was more the album that consolidated her fanbase and her status, as you said kept her momentum. Sweetener was the one she finally had creative control and allowed her to step up her game in every department. 

Dangerous Woman's longevity is impressive though, it outlasted its predecessor and successor which seemed bigger at the start. 

The way DW, IY and S2S will soon all have 1B+ streams on Spotify. :jonny6:

People forget it but DW's title track was the beginning of the start of her true pop radio dominance. The call-out scores were so good after the disaster of Focus and it showed another side of her, building real and actual longevity. 

The other girls simply weren't serving jazzy-bluesy-rock anthems like THIS:

Edited by Communion
  • Like 2

Soon to be another 1+ billion song for her. :clap3:The longevity of the DW era and it's her only album to not reach #1. :rip:

Even flop single Everyday is doing close to 500,000 streams daily. 

• Like 3

One of her best songs :clap3:

Can't believe Carrie Underwood almost got this.

Great song, deserves all of its success.

9 minutes ago, ithinkheknowsoutsold said:

Can't believe Carrie Underwood almost got this.

Wait, I can actually imagine her singing it. She would've done the song justice as well as Ari did it.

lbr DW is a pop playlist album, but the creativity and producing talent on every track is INSANE. Like, that Macy Gray collab had NO business being on the same album as Everyday but individually? DW truly shines as a track by track testament to how good different subgenres of pop music can be!

On 9/22/2023 at 4:33 AM, Tm4074 said:

Soon to be another 1+ billion song for her. :clap3:The longevity of the DW era and it's her only album to not reach #1. :rip:

Even flop single Everyday is doing close to 500,000 streams daily. 

Wait I'm shocked at Everyday's streams, I hate that song but I love it for her, she's going to have 4/4 singles with good streams in the long run.

Into You and Let me Love you also deserve this numbers. 

Spoiler

:WAP:Sometimes, Touch It and Knew Better as well. 

Literally last time I stanned Ari, wow what a moment that was, I was obssesed, highkey need Greedy to go viral and end Everytrash though.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.