• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• crf13

• Totami Legend

• MaterialboyEST1985

• Trash

Top Posters In This Topic

5 hours ago, imabadkid said:

I've been a Britney fan since 1998... I'm sorry I just do not believe that she wrote this. Everything in Britney world even post c-ship is so bizarre and I'm not buying that she wrote this. My hope is the book won't feel like a ghostwritten mess but we'll see.

This sounds exactly like something Britney would write pre 2007. If you were around back then you'd know.

2 hours ago, imabadkid said:

Britney fans do this weird thing where if u have a take that isn't basically saying how great she is then they think you're trashing her. It's bizarre esp when u look at the way everyone (esp female pop stars) get dragged on this site but if someone dares to have an opinion that's not kissing her a** then it's the end of the world. The constant kid gloves people do on her on here is so weird and odd.

As a Britney fan I have to agree. I have seen them do it and I even experienced it myself 1st hand on many of occasions.

Not people being surprised that it's ghost-written. 90% of celebrity bios are ghost-written. One of the best I read recently (actually listened on audible) is Demi Moore's bio Inside Out. It's so good and personal and it was ghost-written. But you can tell she had a ton of input. And she read the audiobook herself and did it beautifully. This problem isn't that this statement was ghost written, it's that it sounds like it was written by a Hallmark writer. "I look up and the stars and thought, one day my dreams will come true!!!" Please.

Edited by perfillusion

20 hours ago, Century said:

she had no involvement in her own memoir

I don't think she has had that much involvement, either.

• Confused 1

14 hours ago, Rebel Lion said:

This sounds exactly like something Britney would write pre 2007. If you were around back then you'd know.

Can you not pretend Britney has ever been a wordsmith? It makes the fanbase look delusional.

• Thumbs Down 1

The way I’m going to force myself to forget I preordered this so I can be SURPRISED when it’s delivered in November :jonny:

1 hour ago, BryceG said:

Can you not pretend Britney has ever been a wordsmith? It makes the fanbase look delusional.

Have u even heard her unreleased stuff? Or read her poems which she used to post on her site back in the day? - for u to say all that?

The text isn't even that Impressive.

No one even said that she is a wordSmith :toofunny3: yall are so embarrassing

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

16 hours ago, Rebel Lion said:

How could a person, who refuses to even go live on her own Instagram and SPEAK to her audience, write a whole book? Make it make sense. At least pre-2007 Britney could, you know, speak physically. 

1 hour ago, Mystical said:

I was really excited about the book, but this screams terribly safe ghostwriting :deadbanana2:

Are you really tho? Pretending to like something is truly pathetic, even on the internet. 

1 hour ago, Rev8 said:

Have u even heard her unreleased stuff? Or read her poems which she used to post on her site back in the day? - for u to say all that?

The text isn't even that Impressive.

No one even said that she is a wordSmith :toofunny3: yall are so embarrassing

People like that are so annoying :rip: Literally no one said she’s the modern day Shakespeare… but the way people pretend like she’s incapable of sharing her feelings in written text is giving “I still don’t believe Lea Michelle can read” conspiracy theorist vibes. :deadbanana:

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Mystical said:

How could a person, who refuses to even go live on her own Instagram and SPEAK to her audience, write a whole book? Make it make sense. At least pre-2007 Britney could, you know, speak physically. 

How does one thing correlate to the other? Make it make sense.

wow I'll be sobbing throughout won't I :jonny2:

Edited by kataraqueen

5 hours ago, BryceG said:

Calling the text in the OP "wordsmith" written... it's giving uneducated

• Thanks 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.