• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• crf13

• Totami Legend

• MaterialboyEST1985

• BryceG

Top Posters In This Topic

I normally hate when celebrities do their own memoir, however I will check this out when released.

Brit is my girl. 🙌🏾

Edited by MaterialboyEST1985
  • Like 6

8 minutes ago, magazine said:

And then she became princess of pop :loki:

We love Britney, but Madonna is the queen of pop! So, fixed! 

OT: I am PERCHED

Edited by Finite
  • Confused 1

EDIT: I'm tired of the notifications from this. Britney is a genius and penned every single word in a notepad completely by herself. I cannot wait to purchase at least a dozen copies. Cmon Woman in Me! 

Edited by Big Bad Wolf
  • Like 4
  • Haha 5
  • Confused 3
  • Thumbs Down 13

3 minutes ago, Big Bad Wolf said:

Sounds so fake and ghost written AF. Originally I was going to purchase a copy but I’ll just get it for free because I really doubt Britney’s involvement in this.

Publicly admitting to consume piracy? Have fun in Jail. 

ezgif-3-f1c28d415c.thumb.gif.9fd75abaada

• Haha 8

6 minutes ago, Big Bad Wolf said:

Sounds so fake and ghost written AF. Originally I was going to purchase a copy but I’ll just get it for free because I really doubt Britney’s involvement in this.

How far down the delusional celebrity hate rabbit hole do you need to be to say that she had no involvement in her own memoir? At that point I would start looking for a therapist instead of reasons to dog on Britney. Truly and honestly wishing you well. :hoetenks:

Edited by Century
  • Haha 1

I hope she took the pebbles home and chucked them at her family. :gaycatney6:

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 12

8 minutes ago, Big Bad Wolf said:

Much in the same manner as nearly all celebrity memoirs, it'll be written by a professional writer that sat with her and recorded her experiences. People would rather read a well-written story than a disjointed book self-written by someone that isn't a professional author. It doesn't mean she wasn't involved.

• Like 11

11 minutes ago, Big Bad Wolf said:

Sam Lansky tumblr_inline_r4mw1zzjuj1qktomp_500.gif

I’m buying this 100% bc I lovw her, but that text is giving “today, in things that never happened…”

and that’s ok because all memoirs contain bs like this

watch them ignoring most of the abuse but promoting other stuff and feuds instead, some of the delulu plants are already planting the seeds around. tumblr_inline_r4mw1zzjuj1qktomp_500.gif

25 minutes ago, Big Bad Wolf said:

Most memoirs are ghost written. Were you expecting her to actually write every word? :dies:

OT: October can't come soon enough. :duca:

3 minutes ago, Bad_vocal_technique said:

Her editor better receive good compensation for translating her writing to comprehendible reading.

That’s not it works. :thing:

26 minutes ago, Big Bad Wolf said:

You have spent your entire ATRL career hating on Britney Spears, allow me to doubt you previously wanted to buy her memoir.

OT: I am really curious to read it and I hope it was therapeutic for Brit. Talking about traumas is never easy.

• Like 7

7 minutes ago, Virgos Groove said:

Most memoirs are ghost written. Were you expecting her to actually write every word? :dies:

OT: October can't come soon enough. :duca:

Co-writing ≠ ghostwriting. 

11 minutes ago, Erreur2 La Nature said:

You have spent your entire ATRL career hating on Britney Spears, allow me to doubt you previously wanted to buy her memoir.

OT: I am really curious to read it and I hope it was therapeutic for Brit. Talking about traumas is never easy.

Sis we all we know ATRL OBH's will be the first ones obsessively reading her memoir the moment it gets released bfr :rip:

• Like 2

I've been a Britney fan since 1998... I'm sorry I just do not believe that she wrote this. Everything in Britney world even post c-ship is so bizarre and I'm not buying that she wrote this. My hope is the book won't feel like a ghostwritten mess but we'll see.

Edited by imabadkid
  • Like 4
  • Thumbs Down 1

As if Britney didn’t write like this all the time on her Instagram, but ofc the OBH are going to ignored 

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.