Lana Del Rey stuns for The Hollywood Reporter

VeniceBeach

Music's introspective queen of melancholy discusses moving on from (and winning over) her longtime detractors, being a mentor to Billie Eilish and Olivia Rodrigo and that viral gig at Waffle House

They know who is their mother :gaycat5:

the culture finally caught up :WAP:

I wish my album had gone as viral. I woke up to, like, 10,000 texts the next morning — some from folks I had not heard from for 10 years. “Saw your picture at the Waffle House!” (Laughing.) I was like, “Did you hear the new album?”

Let the Light In, Paris, Texas and Peppers are right there waiting to SMASH and here she is juggling at the waffle house :deadbanana2:

No. There was no in-between. I give credit to Jack Antonoff. I think that his production style has such an intelligence to it that vocals have a better chance of being read correctly.

said the p*** who constantly maxed out on reverb and put a paper next to the microphone while recording Change for the texture11!!!! :deadbanana2:

Edited by truthteller
  • Haha 4

6 minutes ago, VeniceBeach said:

No one is ready :giraffe:

Not "I've said everything I wanted to say" again, giving me BTD trauma teas :deadbanana2:

• Haha 1

26 minutes ago, Nieaverill said:

Oh Gammy promo is coming :wanda:

She needs to submit in the alternative categories, honestly she could already be a multiple Grammy winner if they did that :wanda:

• Like 1

I've queen has said everything she wants to say she better drop AKA on streaming/vinyl and put a collection of unreleased songs on streaming after this covers album :coffee2:

• Thanks 1

A covers album? I wouldn't mind it but she changes her mind like she changes her clothes so I would take this with a grain of salt.

I mean, we know she wanted to put out that covers album for a while now, so I hope she makes it interesting at least 

9 minutes ago, WildAmerican said:

a covers album?

Hide contents

kinda not super here for that tbh

girl she already announced this years ago and look how that went :deadbanana4:

I give credit to Jack Antonoff. I think that his production style has such an intelligence to it that vocals have a better chance of being read correctly.

Poor Rick

Fender

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I’m going to continue going where I feel the only next stop is, but I think it’ll be in an Americana vein.

we won

Last time she said "I've said everything I want to say" she released Ultraviolence shortly after so I'm perched :WAP:

• Thanks 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.