Anyone have an extra Pittsburgh ticket for Lana? Desperate.

Black Sunflower

I am traveling from across the world for it & staying with a friend there which is why I chose Pittsburgh, but I am a little scared of seatgeek/vividseats....

Help me out :(

11 minutes ago, ScorpiosGroove said:

you travel across the world without even having a ticket ? :deadvision:

I haven't traveled yet, I'm planning on it. The airplane ticket I am looking at is very very cheap for an international flight so that's why I've been considering it - and I wanna finally see her after being a fan for 12+ years. She has never come to Japan and every other time I've tried she's either skipped where I was or cancelled. 

Edited by Black Sunflower

16 minutes ago, Black Sunflower said:

I haven't traveled yet, I'm planning on it. The airplane ticket I am looking at is very very cheap for an international flight so that's why I've been considering it - and I wanna finally see her after being a fan for 12+ years. She has never come to Japan and every other time I've tried she's either skipped where I was or cancelled. 

31 minutes ago, Black Sunflower said:

I am traveling from across the world for it & staying with a friend there which is why I chose Pittsburgh, but I am a little scared of seatgeek/vividseats....

Help me out :(

Help me understand, you are scared of verified online ticket resellers but you are okay relying on strangers on the internet?

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, CandleGuy said:

Help me understand, you are scared of verified online ticket resellers but you are okay relying on strangers on the internet?

Are they actually verified, all of them, on seatgeek?

Basically I trust fans - if I can see the person is a Lana fan through their posts and stuff, I'd feel a little better. Just shooting my shot! I knew I wouldn't get any bites girl but I tried anyway!

I can vouch for Seatgeek, it has always been successful for me. Marked up prices, sure, but I've always gotten my ticket and had an easy time getting in.

If you're okay with spending the money, Seatgeek is reliable.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, scenekiller said:

I can vouch for Seatgeek, it has always been successful for me. Marked up prices, sure, but I've always gotten my ticket and had an easy time getting in.

I have had a positive experience with them too. OP doesn’t need to fear them. 

46 minutes ago, Black Sunflower said:

oh i thought you already HAD the plane ticket but no concert ticket :rip:

try on twitter, there’s usually many people looking to seek tickets (scammers and bots too obv but you can filter them out by looking at their profiles, if they exclusively retweet stuff and are very recent accounts it’s a bit for sure) 

2 hours ago, Black Sunflower said:

Basically I trust fans - if I can see the person is a Lana fan through their posts and stuff, I'd feel a little better. Just shooting my shot! I knew I wouldn't get any bites girl but I tried anyway!

you'd be much safer using SeatGeek or StubHub or something, because they at least have your back. the problem with buying one from a stranger, even if they are a fan, is that if the show is cancelled, they are the ones who are refunded. then I guess you are relying on them to send you the funds, with no guarantee that they will.

2 hours ago, Black Sunflower said:

You are MUCH more likely to get scammed by a fan or someone posing as a fan.

If you purchase through Ticketmaster verified resellers, StubHub, etc - the company already has a digital copy of the ticket and just releases it to you upon purchase. And even if that's not the case I believe they have a "guarantee" to protect you from scams.

On the flip side, people send Venmo or Cashapp to random fans for fake tickets or already used tickets, all the time, with zero way of getting their money back.

You would be much safer on Seatgeek or Stubhub than with random strangers on the internet... :rip:

Why don't you buy the verified reseller Tickets on Ticketmaster shortly after the "showtime"? Resellers have too much power & technically no show is fully sold out!

I was so looking forward to seeing Bey when she came to my city, it was half an hour until she officially gets on stage (shortly after 9) & I saw those verified seat prices DROP! (Floor seats were now valued at a shocking fraction) I ended up not going because I didn't realize my city's stadium had a separate ticket for parking so I wouldn't have even been allowed to park/enter the stadium :rip:

@Black Sunflower StubHub is the most reliable. Iirc they actually work directly with Ticketmaster. The resale prices may be lower as it gets closer to the date as well. Just make sure that it’s not a date where the tickets are non-transferable, bc I know there was at least one of those. Also, be super careful if you do decide to go with a fan, bc I have seen a lot of scammers on IG and things like that lying about even having tickets (at a much higher rate than on a site like stubhub) and Lana Stans are also notoriously messy. This is the website I believe, for your reference:

https://www.stubhub.com/lana-del-rey-burgettstown-tickets-10-3-2023/event/152201224/?quantity=1

:heart2:

10 hours ago, scenekiller said:

10 hours ago, DatChickDoe said:

I have had a positive experience with them too. OP doesn’t need to fear them. 

8 hours ago, exfactor003 said:

you'd be much safer using SeatGeek or StubHub or something, because they at least have your back. the problem with buying one from a stranger, even if they are a fan, is that if the show is cancelled, they are the ones who are refunded. then I guess you are relying on them to send you the funds, with no guarantee that they will.

7 hours ago, CandleGuy said:

You are MUCH more likely to get scammed by a fan or someone posing as a fan.

If you purchase through Ticketmaster verified resellers, StubHub, etc - the company already has a digital copy of the ticket and just releases it to you upon purchase. And even if that's not the case I believe they have a "guarantee" to protect you from scams.

On the flip side, people send Venmo or Cashapp to random fans for fake tickets or already used tickets, all the time, with zero way of getting their money back.

Alright, looks like seatgeek is more reliable. I guess I'll go with that. Thanks everyone. 

5 hours ago, stjosephprey4us said:

@Black Sunflower StubHub is the most reliable. Iirc they actually work directly with Ticketmaster. The resale prices may be lower as it gets closer to the date as well. Just make sure that it’s not a date where the tickets are non-transferable, bc I know there was at least one of those. Also, be super careful if you do decide to go with a fan, bc I have seen a lot of scammers on IG and things like that lying about even having tickets (at a much higher rate than on a site like stubhub) and Lana Stans are also notoriously messy. This is the website I believe, for your reference:

https://www.stubhub.com/lana-del-rey-burgettstown-tickets-10-3-2023/event/152201224/?quantity=1

:heart2:

Thanks. I think I'll go with seatgeek cuz the pit tickets are cheaper than stubhub. 

I was also hoping for official resllers on ticketmaster but they have not popped up for Pittsburgh despite popping up for other shows..

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.