Coldplay's next album coming May 2024, Chris Martin appears at fan meeting

gustavothehuman

See when you actually love your fans :jonny5:

Edited by gustavothehuman

Is he having dinner with fans? I have not been inside a Hard Rock in ages, it kinda looks like a Denny’s. But I love how open Chris is with his fans.

52 minutes ago, glacier76 said:

Is he having dinner with fans? I have not been inside a Hard Rock in ages, it kinda looks like a Denny’s. But I love how open Chris is with his fans.

Xtra began to organize these meetings a few months ago, Phil appeared in Manchester and Amsterdam, but Chris in Seattle was a surprise even for them.

36 minutes ago, RobynYoBank said:

Does that mean they’re going to keep this tour going for five years like Elton?

It's been said since last year that they will keep going until 2025, planning for this tour started in 2018.

35 minutes ago, unclefloprry said:

tbh they should just stop making new music and just tour like most legacy bands. :bird:

If Chris is to be believed, they will release three more albums and then do exactly that.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, unclefloprry said:

tbh they should just stop making new music and just tour like most legacy bands. :bird:

Why they have 9 Albums in 20 years. That's good. If they Love making music then they should doing that. Not everyone is like Katy with only 5 Albums in 15+ years 

But their last few albums aren't good. I hope they make something great this time. 

I wonder if they're still doing a part two to Music of the Spheres as originally planned? Although I didn't love the last album, it had a few great songs and I did love the concept, so I'm kind of hoping so. 🤞

Cannot wait!!!

8 minutes ago, Pop Art said:

I wonder if they're still doing a part two to Music of the Spheres as originally planned? Although I didn't love the last album, it had a few great songs and I did love the concept, so I'm kind of hoping so. 🤞

Moon Music is part 2 of MOTS

8 hours ago, gustavothehuman said:

Xtra began to organize these meetings a few months ago, Phil appeared in Manchester and Amsterdam, but Chris in Seattle was a surprise even for them.

It's been said since last year that they will keep going until 2025, planning for this tour started in 2018.

If Chris is to be believed, they will release three more albums and then do exactly that.

They are coming for the Eras tour 

4 hours ago, Pop Art said:

Considering how Chris described the next album as a "cousin" to Music of the Spheres, I think they dropped the original plan.

I'm expecting it to be pop again, but leaning towards a more alternative/experimental vein like in Ghost Stories.

Just read some tea on my Twitter, Will did main vocals in a song and they worked with Brian Eno aside from Max Martin, this is going to be so fun :jonny5:

I hope it is more reminiscent of Everyday Life than Music of the Spheres. Everyday Life is their magnum opus for me and I really, really did not like Music of the Spheres.

I like coldplays, they're very consistent band. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.