Sneako dragged by twitter gays

Miley Cyrus

22 minutes ago, khalyan said:

Who is Adin Ross and how is this Sneako somewhat famous

Adin is a huge twitch/kick streamer (I think the biggest streamer iirc) I don’t watch his content but I’m aware of who he is. Sneako basically surrounds himself with famous streamers/influencers or at least that’s how I know who he is.

just to be clear I don’t support any of these people or their views…. I went through a bAd BoY phase and a guy I was talking to (who I later learned was a huge Adin Ross/Andrew Tate fan and an overall piece of sh*t a**hole who was cheating on his gf) was obsessed with these people so everything I know is against my will :deadbanana2:

19 hours ago, Talento said:

Gays stop making stupid people famous challenge 

? He's already famous :rip:

6 hours ago, imabadkid said:

Adin Ross best friend... I see him on Kick a lot and now he pops up on my FYP a lot

ok.

now who the hell is Adin Ross?

1 hour ago, Dessy said:

? He's already famous :rip:

Maybe in the incel echo chamber. 

Never heard of this man before. 600k followers on Twitter is hardly "famous".

2 hours ago, Talento said:

Maybe in the incel echo chamber. 

Never heard of this man before. 600k followers on Twitter is hardly "famous".

Well obviously not famous famous. He's a known quantity for YT/streaming though. Dude makes noise for being an incel every few months. About a year ago he was banned on YouTube over it. Twitter gays definitely won't get him more fame than he already has :dies:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.