Sneako dragged by twitter gays

Miley Cyrus

:bibliahh::bibliahh:

• Like 1

Yea this idiot is all over my TikTok. Once again, i wish we stopped giving attention to those who crave it so much. 

• Thanks 1

Girl… those punches are giving towards the end of a workout and you’re just trying to complete your last set for quantitive reasons. Minimal effort :deadbanana4:

• Like 5

We know which one that Twink chose

I have never heard of this average looking dumb person before except for him being homophobic.  What does he do?  Make Tiktoks?  

• Like 2

another ****** *** playing the 'i'm so masculine' game in public but likely getting ****** behind the scenes

originality!

25 minutes ago, ohwow said:

another ****** *** playing the 'i'm so masculine' game in public but likely getting ****** behind the scenes

originality!

hes actually a cuck lol :dies: 

Pfft. He looks like another one that would be on the floor crying if he was approached by a guy trying to fight him. :ace:

mess :toofunny2: he needs to take several seats and not speak on anything even surrounding us, ever

It always sends me that the alpha male types don't realise that gays make up a significant number of gym rats :rip:

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Assassin said:

Who even is this?

Adin Ross best friend... I see him on Kick a lot and now he pops up on my FYP a lot

• ATRL Moderator
3 hours ago, imabadkid said:

Adin Ross best friend... I see him on Kick a lot and now he pops up on my FYP a lot

Who is Adin Ross and how is this Sneako somewhat famous

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.