• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Johnny Jacobs

• yonsé

• RockStarShit101

• ScorpiosGroove

Young Leonardo DiCaprio. My first ever celebrity crush. I had his posters all over my room, also I was still in a closet. Imagine me trying to hide the fact that I was gay while I had dozens of posters of my 2 idols in my room - Madonna and Leo. People def had no idea Im gay.

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Hmm my mom used to be really into soap operas so I think it was Eric Martsolf. I'd savor the moments he'd pop up on the screen.

0007-iiericmartsolf_daysofourlives_20111

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

It took me a long long time to accept i was bisexual LMFAO. My awakening was a longtime process of shame,self hate and crushes
Im 30 and and i just accepted it 4 years ago. Havin an ultra homophobic family is very hard.
I still fill so much guilt sometimes but MEN are :heart:   :giraffe:

When i was a teen-kiddo i remember havin a big big crush on Nelly,Diddy,Tupac and all those American urban rappers from the 90s-2000s.
I wanted them to give me love and lock me up in their fast supercars or high school changin rooms :WAP:
i was also attracted  to reggaeton stars from here in latinoamerica like daddy yankee

I have to confess. Sometimes i fantasize-daydream with moving to the American South and befriending gays from the black community and havin a cute husband with 2 kids but i dont know how the dynamics between latinos and black people are in the states :gaycat2:

Here in my latino country everyone looks like me....very diverse but also a highly homogenous place
So i dont know what it feels like to interact with black-asian-white-middle eastern people in real life
Is such an unexplored world to me. 

nelly1.pngartworks-000028058921-legnko-t240x240.jp1069585.jpg

Best-2000s-Hip-Hop-Rappers.jpg

when i was a teen Also had a big crush on some kpop stars like Taeyang
Sometimes i also fantasize about havin an east asian-southeast asian boyfriend but i dont know if theyre here for a latino.
I want an asian boytoy and live in California with him :gaycat4: 

d9210d1175a50cc479dfa8fa6a2a3460d70cecd9_hq.jpgTaeyang-XPN-2.jpg

my first gay awakening was also with some white guys like:
dominic sherwood-tom hardy-logan lerman-henry cavill-keir dullea-elvis presley-jai courtney-aaron taylor johnson-justin timberlake........
Yes im attracted to what people call today on tiktok
Generic white beauty-pretty white man  :gaycat6: The jock u see in teen movies.
im just a hole sir....:gaycat3:

423C4FC200000578-4687282-Hot_property_Famous_Possessing_one_blue_eye_and_one_brown_the_ha-a-94_1499820138321.jpg 123480866_3781561078521565_7679042867727772702_n.png?stp=dst-png_p526x296&_nc_cat=103&ccb=1-7&_nc_sid=730e14&_nc_ohc=X6A9GlqLLmQAX_I4t5W&_nc_ht=scontent.fbog8-1.fna&oh=00_AfBvfliJ5RJssaT2XUeRei8iUjJdXik8Ko7UNuIrYYPcqA&oe=65328BBE

Logan-Lerman.jpgHenry-Cavill.jpg

intro-1648852971.jpg elvis.jpg_423682103.jpgd9e9d8d3-05ae-49f8-b752-088cff559a73-medium16x9_SCAWTHORNHENDERSONCOUNTY.transfer_frame_191.jpg?1653509595728

Edited by AvadaKedavra
  • Like 1
  • Confused 1

On 9/19/2023 at 11:13 PM, Hurem said:

David Boreanaz

david_boreanaz.jpg

:jonny2:

Watching Buffy for the first time now and I'm obsessed with Angel...

Spoiler

and Xander :mandown:

Chris Evans and Zac Efron at around the same time

chris-evans-johnny-storm.gif

On 9/19/2023 at 5:12 PM, ScorpiosGroove said:

not it was an actual movie :deadbanana4: something with Bus in the title 

Shortbus?

I crushed out loud so hard on Raviv “Ricky” Ullman in Pitch Perfect that my older brother told me I was being weird about it and I didn’t really understand why. 

spacer.png

Then, however many years later, I learned what being gay even was watching Marco on Degrassi when I was 13. :heart:

spacer.png

On 9/19/2023 at 12:08 PM, TheCheshireCat said:

*****! Ashton was the goofy it boy for a while, you dont get the lead in multiple romcoms for nothing. :gaycat4:

(Contemporary Ashton not so much…)

I get it girl, he was fine back in the day.

so cute on Punk’d. Not so much now lol

49 minutes ago, Curaga said:

I crushed out loud so hard on Raviv “Ricky” Ullman in Pitch Perfect that my older brother told me I was being weird about it and I didn’t really understand why. 

spacer.png

Oh wait…this might be my answer. I was down bad for Ricky….

Spoiler

the day his nudes leaked…..the heavens opened

• Like 1

On 9/22/2023 at 11:28 PM, yonsé said:

Oh wait…this might be my answer. I was down bad for Ricky….

Hide contents

the day his nudes leaked…..the heavens opened

His nudes leaked omfg was he serving 😳 💀 

On 9/20/2023 at 1:26 AM, Johnny Jacobs said:

I agrih but he has a tiny wheeny

You know that how?

On 9/20/2023 at 1:38 AM, NickAurora said:

Omg, yes! Same here. I Googled him back in the day, and it was those leaked pictures. My God, I still couldn't believe to this day that those images exist. 

Wait he has nudes leaked too?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.