Namasenda - 'ambrosia'

fabilicious

1 hour ago, nathanspears said:

1:30 :skull:

What's the point?

i know but she literally just left her label a few weeks ago, so getting a project out this quick is good going imo 

we know year001 are great to their artists so im really excited for this next era 

i can’t with the lower cass title. my ocd ass can’t deal with inconsistencies in discographies 

if her artists name was lower case i’d be on board but it just looks silly like that. same goes for everyone else who is doing this without fully embracing the lowercase of it all

Omg I was literally just listening to UA yesterday too!!!! Very excited 

1:30 song is a lil annoying but tbh anything will do 

Omg yass! Banana Clip is my favorite song from her! :WAP:

Not really into Maserati for now, but still excited. Her first album was IT.

A Charli collab needs to happen at some point, queens of car songs. 

Why did she end up leaving PC Music?

Unlimited Ammo and Hot_Babe_93 were incredible, gonna listen to Maserati after my meeting.

46 minutes ago, Jtyoung said:

Unlimited Ammo and Hot_Babe_93 were incredible, gonna listen to Maserati after my meeting.

cuz pc music is dead

2 hours ago, Jtyoung said:

pcm is shutting down, she announced her departure a few weeks prior to the news of it closing. she tweeted something shady the day pcm announced their closure

seems like she was really pissed about it, went rogue to announce her departure and so she could line herself up nicely with another label

• 2 weeks later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.