Gaga drags her father's ass to filth: "My mom taught me everything"

Marry Illusion Glory

7 minutes ago, VOSS said:

So why did she give him half her earnings

It’s not so black and white when it comes to family, even when your family is ignorant it’s difficult for most people to just leave them/stop supporting them because these are people who’ve known you your entire life and despite everything (usually) love you incredibly deeply. 

• Like 5
  • Confused 1

7 minutes ago, VOSS said:

B/c it's possible he was a present father who instilled some value in her. She's distancing herself from him publicly. I wonder if she's as vocal behind closed doors? I've found that some white people w/ pro-Trump, anti-black, etc. family members rarely hold them accountable privately and give them space for their hate to flourish. 

8 minutes ago, Smarticle said:

Cause her father raised her, while yours ran off while you were still in the womb

mjb-receipts.gif

now hol don

wig-snatch.gif

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Smarticle said:

Cause her father raised her, while yours ran off while you were still in the womb

mjb-receipts.gif

Aw no. :dancehall: That ******* sucks. :'(

Sorry, @VOSS. My mom died when I was 4. :hug:

• Confused 1

13 minutes ago, Smarticle said:

mjb-receipts.gif

ou- babygirl that's-

mjb-receipts.gif

33 minutes ago, VOSS said:

He was probably a good father to her growing up and supported her throughout most of her life.  Even when she was living on her own before her record deal, he likely contributed to her rent and such.  He also sent her to extremely expensive private schools until she dropped out of NYU.  To top it all off, they’re Italian-American.  You always give money to your parents when you’re an adult.

• Like 2

32 minutes ago, Smarticle said:

mjb-receipts.gif

ouuu why you so speechless oh oh oh

mjb-receipts.gif

• Haha 6

35 minutes ago, Smarticle said:

mjb-receipts.gif

andrewisindie-gasp.gif

• Haha 1

49 minutes ago, Smarticle said:

mjb-receipts.gif

:ahh: :ahh: 

1 hour ago, Smarticle said:

mjb-receipts.gif

FOUL :deadbanana4:

1 hour ago, VOSS said:

Beside him just being family, he actually ran all her business dealings when she was going after record labels. He set up Team Lovechild to avoid signing directly with Fusari and giving them the power to edge him out whenever they wanted. Everything she did with anyone went through his lawyers and kept her in a good steady deal.

But LOL at this. I don't understand why he's going on all these shows? It feels like he's soft-pitching a hosting gig of some kind. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.