Jotham

People really were waiting for it to hit streaming. :skull:

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, QueenBLadyG said:

People really were waiting for it to hit streaming. :skull:

It grossed $485M so not quite.

4 minutes ago, ninasayers said:

It grossed $485M so not quite.

It sure was watched like a streaming movie. Turning Red and Hocus Pocus 2 numbers. So, yes. 

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, QueenBLadyG said:

It sure was watched like a streaming movie. Turning Red and Hocus Pocus 2 numbers. So, yes. 

But if people were just waiting for it to come out on Disney+ it wouldn't have grossed anywhere near $485M. :lakitu: Unless you mean its streaming numbers are impressive for a movie that wasn't streaming-exclusive in which case yeah, I totally agree.

2 hours ago, ninasayers said:

But if people were just waiting for it to come out on Disney+ it wouldn't have grossed anywhere near $485M. :lakitu: Unless you mean its streaming numbers are impressive for a movie that wasn't streaming-exclusive in which case yeah, I totally agree.

That should've been obvious. Are you one of those people who just looks for something to argue about? :skull:

• Thumbs Down 1

Interesting. The box office of family movies are definitely the ones being more negatively impacted by streaming. What's the point of taking kids to a theater when they can wait a few months to watch the movie at their home?

7 hours ago, Zendayababes said:

Oh wow this is MUCH more than the catastrophic flop that is little mermaid.

TLM did really solid numbers on Disney +

And a box office of 580M is hardly a "catastrophic flop". It will easily break even in the long-run.

Anyways, good for Elemental, couldn't happen to a nicer movie. :clap3:

• Like 1

It's SO good. Watched it last night and loved it from start to finish. I hope there's a second part in the making. 

Whoever tried to make us believe it's bad couldn't be more wrong. 

Edited by thatsmydemi
  • Like 1

I saw it on Disney+ the other day and watched it not realizing it had just gone up on streaming. The elements are so cute! :doublescoop:

Deservedddd let me watch again. Pixar we LOVEEEE you

12 hours ago, QueenBLadyG said:

That should've been obvious. Are you one of those people who just looks for something to argue about? :skull:

No? And I don't get why you're being rude about it. :rip: You literally said, and I quote "People really were waiting for it to hit streaming. :skull:" skull emoji and everything, which makes it sound like you were alluding to it flopping in theaters and people waiting for it to hit Disney+ instead of going to see it. It wasn't obvious and I wasn't looking for an argument, but you're definitely an a**hole. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, ninasayers said:

No? And I don't get why you're being rude about it. :rip: You literally said, and I quote "People really were waiting for it to hit streaming. :skull:" skull emoji and everything, which makes it sound like you were alluding to it flopping in theaters and people waiting for it to hit Disney+ instead of going to see it. It wasn't obvious and I wasn't looking for an argument, but you're definitely an a**hole. 

Yea, sure, snowflake. :bird:

• Confused 1
  • Thumbs Down 9

I remember the ridiculous amount of lashings this movie got on Twitter. Deserved :clap3:

6 minutes ago, QueenBLadyG said:

Yea, sure, snowflake. :bird:

Okay, a**hole. :heart:

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, ninasayers said:

Okay, a**hole. :heart:

Don't forget to take those meds. Creating scenarios in your head that never exist. :ahh:

2 minutes ago, QueenBLadyG said:

Don't forget to take those meds. Creating scenarios in your head that never exist. :ahh:

I might be getting confused here but it was you who assumed I was trying to create an argument when that wasn't the case.

• Haha 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.