The most shocking celebrity net worth?

Fastlane

33AC3A0000000578-0-image-a-3_1462003727254.jpg

• Haha 4

Norah Jones didn't even write her music...

• Thumbs Down 2

Selena Gomez allegedly almost being a billionaire is wild.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, réveuse said:

Selena Gomez allegedly almost being a billionaire is wild.

I came in here to say this. 

I remember being really shocked to find out gaga worth 110M or something in 2012 considering her career was barely 4 years old at that time. The rest don't really shock me anymore as they always work round the clock.

1 hour ago, Fastlane said:

Enya - $150M

No tours, no major hits, only album sales of her 6 albums.

But Norah Jones - $25M

Tours, major album sales in 2000s.

Enya is super popular in certain countries, and those people BUY her albums.

Selena definitely. Something feels off about those numbers. Like she went from ~100M to almost a billionaire with 3 years of Rare Beauty. The power of comestics is insane if true. :deadbanana4:

• Like 1

I was shocked when I found out that Julia Louis Dreyfus has a net worth in the billions because of her French shipping dynasty family.

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, PoisonPill said:

I was shocked when I found out that Julia Louis Dreyfus has a net worth in the billions because of her French shipping dynasty family.

This is the correct answer :dies:

21 minutes ago, thatsmydemi said:

Selena definitely. Something feels off about those numbers. Like she went from ~100M to almost a billionaire with 3 years of Rare Beauty. The power of comestics is insane if true. :deadbanana4:

Well the piece of her being billionaire doesn’t come from Forbes, they published their annual ranking few months ago and she wasn’t even close 

22 minutes ago, thatsmydemi said:

I mean, the same thing happened for Rihanna and Kylie Jenner. It's how equity works if you own a company and it blows up. Selena doesn't have as much cash as someone like Taylor or Beyonce who actually generate crazy income from touring and sales. But if she sold her company tomorrow, she would be loaded.

• Like 1

Mary JBlidge. i mean I’m not sure about the information that her net worth is like 20 millions. But if her net worth is only 20 million, it’s shocking. Her music was pretty popular. She sold lots of records. 

29 minutes ago, tonyle1911 said:

Mary JBlidge. i mean I’m not sure about the information that her net worth is like 20 millions. But if her net worth is only 20 million, it’s shocking. Her music was pretty popular. She sold lots of records. 

definitely.

She has sold 20M albums

and she has just 20M $....

She did very bad investments... or she did nothing appart from music

Britney, last time I read she "only" has 60M networth. 

Which is too low for a popstar who once at the top and sold hundred million records. 

My fave. Lou Taylor and Colon Spears stole/spent hundreds of millions. She's only worth 55-65$ million which is completely absurd for someone of her caliber, especially when you include the fact that she has had many sponsorships and business endeavors outside of music. The math is just not mathing. :giraffe:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, tonyle1911 said:

1 hour ago, zzmyth said:

definitely.

She has sold 20M albums

and she has just 20M $....

She did very bad investments... or she did nothing appart from music

I'm sure she's worth more than the Google estimate, but I'm thinking she lost a lot after her divorce from Kendu.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.