Madonna "what it feels like for a girl" vs Xtina "Your Body" vs Gaga Telephone

Distantconstellation

Who played the best criminal/killer? This is based on the video not the song. 

Madonna "what it feels like for a girl" 

Madonna plays a thief/killer with multiple identities

Xtina "your body" 

Christina plays a serial killer who seduces men and then murders them

Lady gaga/Beyonce "telephone"

Lady gaga & Beyonce play serial killers who are on the run.

the trance remix of "What It Feels Like For A Girl" STOMPS on the others i fear

it also has the best video

Edited by ohwow
  • Like 1

never seen or heard of the first one until now - i didnt think much of it. I mean, if its about acting it wont be madonna :rip:

Xtina created the computer gif :alexz3:

ultimately telephone is still remembered today, had impact, and is a pop culture staple. ATRL please get real :dies:

Gaga the all rounder.. Gaga wins!

Edited by Mr. Stratus
  • Haha 2
  • Thumbs Down 5

Video-wise it's Telephone > Your Body > What It Feels Like For A Girl for me. I love how camp and messy the Telephone video is, it has a lot of charm to it. On top of that, it's visually great and has some dance scenes (which I love). It has the perfect balance of everything I need in a music video.

Your Body is visually even more pleasing than Telephone, but there's less going on to keep me on hooked.

I never liked the WIFLFAG video. The message of the song is so beautiful and the video kinda ruins that for me.

She could've done a much better video that actually puts some emphasis on the message of the song.

Spoiler

Song wise: Your Body > What It Feels Like For A Girl >>> Telephone.

WIFLFAG is a very underrated Madonna song I must add. One of her best post 2000 songs.

:bibliahh: The absolute FUMES in that one post.

Meanwhile, those with excellent taste will always say Madonna.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I feel like I'm the only one who HATES this version of What It Feels Like For A Girl, while I of course adore the original. The og version is probably in my top 5 favorite madonna songs 

Madonna 

Seriously if you watch the videos there is no comparison.

Edited by Shaner69

18 minutes ago, D.Va said:

I feel like I'm the only one who HATES this version of What It Feels Like For A Girl, while I of course adore the original. The og version is probably in my top 5 favorite madonna songs 

It's almost like two different songs but she pulled both of them off. 

This remix is insane

Edited by Shaner69
  • Like 2

This is my first time seeing that Madonna video and it is immediately my favorite video she's done. It eats up Telephone and Your Body, which are videos I remember watching when they premiered. I think Telephone is too camp for me. I'm not really into camp like that and honestly the murders went above my head in Your Body.

• Like 3

• ATRL Moderator
1 hour ago, D.Va said:

I'm on your side. The original is one of her best songs ever, but the remix ain't it.

Telephone wins for me

• Like 1

Your body, even tho WIFLFAG is my favourite song on music

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.