will ‘American Horror Story: Delicate.’ be Good or Bad for Kim Kardashian's career?

tili33

will ‘American Horror Story: Delicate.’ be Good or Bad for Kim Kardashian's career?  

75 members have voted

1. 1. will ‘American Horror Story: Delicate.’ be Good or Bad for Kim Kardashian's career?

2. 2. will Kim Kardashian's next venture be full fledged actress?

Good its a big show and seems they found a role which makes sense for her

I doubt it'll have any major impact on her career. AHS is kinda over, but hauling her in is definitely interesting. I can't really be bothered with the franchise but I could be tickled to check out her acting chops.

• Like 1

It will be a good thing and people will see that she can act, which will inspire her to start her acting career.

I don’t think there’ll be any negative impact from this - if she’s bad, people can easily brush it off as “Well it’s Kim K after all, what were we expecting?” and they’ll move on. It’ll have no to some positive impact.

i mean it’s ahs you don’t need to be serious actor to star in it

JohnWayneHolland

AHS is making little to no noise nowadays so I don't think it will affect her career in any way, unless she displays amazing acting abilities which leads to more roles offers.

It's the other way around. Kim's line of "work" benefits from any kind of exposure. Ryan Murphy might get dragged by snobs  who don't even watch the show but the actual fans won't mind her bc they get camp

anything is an upgrade considering what type of "film" she is mostly know for :coffee2:

• Haha 5

• ATRL Moderator

I frequently forget this show is still going on. It has next to no impact. This will do nothing for or against her. 

AHS isn't even a hot show anymore and I'm surprised it's still on. Shows on cable are hardly big anymore, too. If it was on streaming maybe it be bigger but idk the show has felt over for a while.

It won't affect it if it's bad.

If it will be good it will gain her some respect in thr industry. 

I am telling yall she will gag yall. It's going to be iconic 

season 4 of AHS opened with 6.13million viewers

the latest season opened with 0.3million viewers and ended with 0.19 million

this show is DEAD :deadbanana:

Edited by May
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, May said:

season 4 of AHS opened with 6.13million viewers

the latest season opened with 0.3million viewers and ended with 0.19 million

this show is DEAD :deadbanana:

This tankery :deadbanana2:

Career? Does she have one? I thought her "career" was being a rich woman surrounded by rich women. 

• Haha 1

I haven't seen the latest seasons since Apocalypse but I'll check this out. 

I think it'll do better than the previous ones which isn't that hard. The show has collapsed.

Kim was married to Kanye West and was photographed next to Donald Trump, if I'm remembering the Kim Kardashian timeline correctly. Let's not forget she got famous for a sex tape! 

I don't think Kim can do much to ruin her career at this point lol 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.