What label should Megan Thee Stallion sign to once she is released by 1501?

jakeisphat

Which record company...  

16 members have voted

1. 1. should Megan sign with?

• Universal Music Group (Capitol, Def Jam, Interscope, Island, Polydor, Republic, etc.)
    • Sony Music Entertainment (Arista, Columbia, Epic, RCA, etc.)
    • Warner Music Group (Atlantic, Elektra, Warner Records)
    • Live Nation Entertainment (Roc Nation)
    • Other

Megan is still in the midst of her lawsuit against 1501 Certified Fraud Entertainment, and so far, the judge has sided with Meg on every pre-trial issue. They are now in the discovery phase and the trial is imminent. If Meg wins, her contractual obligation of 3 albums will be fulfilled and she will be free to sign to a major label. 

Who should she sign with once she is released? So far, there are rumors that she has had preliminary negotiations with Columbia Records, and that Republic is interested too. Do you feel either of those would be a good choice? If not, what label?

b9ffe88f993f1415d28f42a1dc23d03efbef863e 

For comparison:

Cardi B - Atlantic

Doja - RCA

Ice Spice - Capitol 

Latto - RCA 

Nicki - Republic 

Saweetie - Warner Records 

I think Interscope would be a good place for her. They don't really have a female rapper like that who is dominating i believe.

1 hour ago, KatyPrismSpirit said:

I think Interscope would be a good place for her. They don't really have a female rapper like that who is dominating i believe.

Yes, the best option is always choosing a label that doesn’t have an big artists with the same target 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.