• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Lovett

• vuelve88

• Yellowfever

• Pop_Data

After surviving the missiles of the ATRL's most talked about event of 2019 she knows this is what the gays wants. :clap3:

• Thumbs Down 1

Isn't she half Lebanese? This just seems fitting. Kween :clap3:

Edited by Odette Violet
  • Thumbs Down 1

5 hours ago, ontherocks said:

But what about the gay rights in Saudi Arabia????

Saudi Arabia loves gay people :heart2:

• Haha 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

Shakira is one of the most beloved international artists in Middle East. Why would they kill her? 

The double standards on atrl when it comes to different artist performing in the Middle East..

• Like 6

I don’t expect any higher moral standard from The woman claiming to live in the Bahamas to avoid taxes.  

• Like 4

8 hours ago, romas_ld said:

Can someone find that iconic thread( I never had a chance to read)? :monkey:

It got lost after ATRL server reset last year :gaycat6:

7 hours ago, ontherocks said:

But what about the gay rights in Saudi Arabia????

The queen of FIFA and tax evasion couldn't care less :swan:

Spoiler

Her father is from Middle East so let's say she's doing it in his honor as an excuse :eli:

• Thumbs Down 1

Wait so Shakira is celebrated for performing there but Nicki is dragged since it’s a country with extensive human rights abuses? Very on par for ATRL :clap3:

Edited by Black Jesus
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, BrokenMachine said:

Reveal hidden contents

Her father is from Middle East so let's say she's doing it in his honor as an excuse :eli:

Spoiler

I know it was clearly a joke, but isn’t her father from Lebanon? That would be a little like Lady Gaga saying she is performing in Moscow in honor of her Italian heritage.  

• Like 1

The way the people in this thread don't even try to pretend they're not hypocrites. :rip: The reactions here, compared to the thread regarding Beyoncé performing in Dubai are disgusting. :shakeno:

• Like 4
  • Thumbs Down 3

38 minutes ago, LVP said:

The double standards on atrl when it comes to different artist performing in the Middle East..

There is no double standard here because Shakira is technically Arab because of her father. 

• Like 4
  • Confused 2
  • Thumbs Down 2

7 minutes ago, Lovett said:

The way the people in this thread don't even try to pretend they're not hypocrites. :rip: The reactions here, compared to the thread regarding Beyoncé performing in Dubai are disgusting. :shakeno:

Shakira is literally half Middle Eastern. Her dad is Lebanese. Shakira itself is an Arabic name. She has always embraced her Middle Eastern heritage. 

I’m not sure why you are downvoting all positive comments about Shakira, but it’s pathetic. :heart:

This thread has nothing to do with Beyoncé, so if you aren’t interested, just move on to another topic. 

Edited by vuelve88
  • Like 14
  • Confused 1
  • Thumbs Down 2

Just now, vuelve88 said:

Shakira is literally half Middle Eastern. Her dad is Lebanese. Shakira itself is an Arabic name. She has always embraced her Middle Eastern heritage. 

I’m not sure why you are downvoting all positive comments about Shakira, but it’s pathetic. :heart:

And I'm sure she'll embrace their homophobia too and no doubt you'll all be hypocritical screaming "yaass queen!!11". If I didn't think she was trash before, I sure do now! Hope that clears it up for you. :heart:

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 8

8 hours ago, Odette Violet said:

Isn't she half Lebanese? This just seems fitting. Kween :clap3:

that’s called bisexual, love :heart2:

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

12 minutes ago, Pop_Data said:

There is no double standard here because Shakira is technically Arab because of her father. 

He’s not no from Saudi Arabia. It’s like I would say Germany is my home country being a pole. People would laugh

Edited by LVP
  • Like 3

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.