Nicky & Taylor collab rumors. Which one will be true?

Taylor fanboy

Predict  

60 members have voted

1. 1. Which will be true

• None. I’m not a clown
    • Pink Friday 2 collab
    • Midnights song remix
    • 1989 Bad Blood Remix
    • 1989 Vault Track
    •  reputation End Game TV remix
    • reputation Vault Track
    • Cruel Summer remix

3 minutes ago, KatyPrismSpirit said:

even if it was done before karma came out, she could still scrap it. i mean, taylor collabing with a female rapper was tested with the karma remix and the test shows that the public did not give it a positive reaction. nor was it a significant commercial success. i believe its only at 50M streams

the remix flopped because it was trash not because the public doesn't want her to collab with a female rapper

• Like 1

I think it's true because they'be been suspiciously interacting with each other in the past few months.. nicki tweeted the anti-hero lyrics, then she quoted a chart achievement about her and taylor saying "sagittarius tingz" and taylor called nicki her favorite sagittarius at the VMAs. She's definitely on a 1989 vault track

Either 1989 or reputation vault. I feel like reputation would make more sense, and she’s gonna need to build more hype around the reputation release over the 1989 release. 

34 minutes ago, ReneighIsHere said:

the remix flopped because it was trash not because the public doesn't want her to collab with a female rapper

Literally this. It made a bad song even worse. The BB remix with Kendrick smashed. It has nothing to do with people not wanting her to work with a rapper.

• Like 1

Also, who still spells Nicki Minaj’s name with a Y in 2023? :rip:

6 hours ago, Charcoal Baby said:

IF, there is a collab, Nicki wouldn’t settle for anything less than a feature on her new album, bffr 

Nicki is a pest in comparison to Taylor Swift she'll take anything the most relevant celebrity on the planet'll give her please lmao

7 hours ago, BletaRexher said:

Wym Nicki did a feature for Kim Petras

Dr luke gave her a number 1

It was probably a payment for her collab :rip:

OT: I Think even 2 collabs will happen. One for each girl's projects

nicki verse

"queen of pop and queen of rap, being the top for 15 years, girl i know the struggle"

Edited by vale9001

nicki cannot be a part of 1989 TV, unless she's replacing kendrick as the featured artist on bad blood remix.

she technically cannot be featured on a vault track because vault tracks are scrapped songs that were written years ago. if nicki wants to be a part of 1989 TV, she needs to write her own verse and add it to a decade old song which completely is against the concept of vault tracks (they're old songs not old songs with new verses).

I can totally see taylor as a feature on nicki's new album though.

Edited by MidnightsAtPeace

9 hours ago, BletaRexher said:

Wym Nicki did a feature for Kim Petras

A Kim Petras feature wouldn’t bring in the streams into a Nicki Minaj album. 

littlebodybigheart
2 hours ago, MidnightsAtPeace said:

nicki cannot be a part of 1989 TV, unless she's replacing kendrick as the featured artist on bad blood remix.

she technically cannot be featured on a vault track because vault tracks are scrapped songs that were written years ago. if nicki wants to be a part of 1989 TV, she needs to write her own verse and add it to a decade old song which completely is against the concept of vault tracks (they're old songs not old songs with new verses).

I can totally see taylor as a feature on nicki's new album though.

taylor has re-worked and changed lyrics to vault tracks plenty of times.

1 hour ago, littlebodybigheart said:

taylor has re-worked and changed lyrics to vault tracks plenty of times.

yes, but not a whole ass verse written by another artist. 

maybe a song with the Rep Re Release? 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.