Do you have a guilty pleasure song that gets a lot of hate?

blackoutbaby

So, basically is there a song that gets a lot of hate, but is like your guilty pleasure :chick1:

For me it’s these:

I unironically listen to Playboi Carti, I feel like his whole discography is a guilty pleasure. I get so much shade from my oomfs but I can't help enjoying it.

Two songs and ones a Will.I.Am song and one he featured on, 

Will ft JLO & Mick Jagger - T.H.E 

Paradiso Girls ft Will - That’s Just What I Like 

:gaycatina1:

Edited by nostalgic

Although I hate Chiken Teriyaki and Hentai with passion, I actually love Saoko, but it was the one that got more backlash for some weird reason :dies:

I know most of ATRL also loves it, but from a GP perspective Saoko is the one that got more lashings

6 minutes ago, BoyAlmighty said:

I was thinking of which Demi song gets a lot of hate but I couldn't think of one in particular... but you reminded me of THAT :deadbanana2:

I unironically love the first 8 songs on Britney Jean theyre so unapologetically trashy EDM :deadbanana2:

• Like 1

If I like it something unpopular, I don't feel guilty, I feel special. 

There is this terrible Eurovision song, that I hated so much when it came out, but upon listening I started liking the whole concept of bring the contest back to a simple time, have in mind that at this time the Eurovision was getting super tired with super produced pop songs with etnic flavor. I guess it was 2009 or 2010 when Germany won with a totally strip down performance of a not "try so hard" performer and I feel this was going for the same.

The song that made me a swiftie. I used to have it on repeat back in 2019 and i still casually listen to it. 

• Like 1

JazzGa

Rihanna, Lift Me Up

The Carters, Everything Is Love

Billie Eilish, therefore i am

Katy Perry, Witness (song)

Doja Cat, Attention

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.