Just now, DripDrip ♀️ said:

Girl what happened in Survivor. @Buddy! , explain 

f9jV3P0.gif

Alena's phat ass clocked me out, but she got her karma a few rounds later

giphy.gif

Luv Alena now tho Not because I want her rat ass to play BB or anything LMAO

giphy.gif

1 minute ago, Rhisiart said:

@Alena You were amazing, I really loved the entries you created. You were very nice and a bright presence in the thread. I hope you play again, I think you have more to show! :heart2:

ily sweetie <3

Just now, Citrus said:

you know I'm joking with you @Alena, we already talked in PM :date: 

Yes i know ♥ I thought it was a funny add dont worry :-*

Just now, Buddy! said:

Alena's phat ass clocked me out, but she got her karma a few rounds later

giphy.gif

Wait till you see how i scored you on the queens rate hoe

giphy.gif

Just now, Alena said:

ily sweetie <3

Yes i know ♥ I thought it was a funny add dont worry :-*

Wait till you see how i scored you on the queens rate hoe

giphy.gif

Ready for my low score

giphy.gif

YqCWJnY.jpg

__________________________________________________________________________________

Stone (@Buddy!)

tumblr_npa50zspit1qlvwnco1_500.gif

Dubbed the Pearl of S4, how did it feel to be constantly named the trade girl? Did you feel like at times it took away from your actual entries? 

n

Well here's the thing, it's cute that some of yall saw me as this Pearl~ like character, where my looks got in the way of my overall performance. For me, I didn't see the problem with it. I just did what I had to do to get where I got. There was only one time I used my looks to push myself further and that was during the first group challenge when we used a picture of my torso. 

But no, I don't think it got in the way of my entries. It would have if I sent in nudes to further myself in the comp, but I didn't, sooooooooooooo...!

You won one challenge and then after that your momentum started to decrease a bit more, why? 

Well, we all know this was a fierce season. Everyone brought it, like we been knew. I just wasn't strong enough, which is fine. I literally joined at a whim, had no prior knowledge of the game (literally). Hadn't read a single season prior to the one I played, etc. 6th, I mean, 7th and a challenge winner for my first time playing ain't bad. No excuses, I just didn't have the charisma. My character was **** dd.

Was low key disappointed I lost the holiday ball but it is what it is.

You had a pretty controversial elimination, many felt like you should have stayed over Colleen, do you have any final thoughts you’d like to share on your elimination? Anything you have to say to the judges and the process of choosing who gets sent home? 

Yeah well I 100% won that lip sync, but went got eliminated for other reasons. Whatever. I put a lot of work in that lip sync and it came out well, no regrets tbh.

Well, everyone has biases. There's literally no going around that and there's nothing you can do about it. I think I should've stayed solely based on my lip sync, but whatever, I didn't. Probably would've gone the next round anyway d

You had a pretty big blow out with Colleen actually shorty after this, do you have any thing left to say to her? 

No. It's all in the past and it'll stay there. Our story line tho >>

Did she ever apologize for calling Noah ugly?

Would you do this all over again?

Probably not! Maybe if i'm feeling it, but this season was ROUGH. I'd consider playing if there was another season during the summer. I won't even touch all stars since I doubt i'd make it anyway

Anything you feel should change in future seasons?

Don't let pinkfridge play

YKUl5Nz.gif

Well, thank you so much for agreeing to do this interview Rock. Its been really great seeing you embrace your talent at making collages.

giphy.gif

Well, thank you so much for agreeing to do this interview Rock. Its been really great seeing you embrace your talent at making collages.

sdhjsds fck off

ycjiPcO.gif

1 minute ago, Buddy! said:

Luv Alena now tho Not because I want her rat ass to play BB or anything LMAO

giphy.gif

ily2 :'( <3

Ready for my low score

giphy.gif

Spoiler

i actually gave you one of the highest scores i gave but let's keep that a secret

giphy.gif

Just now, Alena said:

ily2 :'( <3

Reveal hidden contents

i actually gave you one of the highest scores i gave but let's keep that a secret

giphy.gif

Queen of seeing my worth

giphy.gif

7 minutes ago, Lémur said:

True! 4th place is actually the best place to get, so be proud xx

Pea agrees

giphy.gif

Smh i asked h/er/im to give me more drama and catty-ness 

3 minutes ago, Citrus said:

Don't let pinkfridge play

YKUl5Nz.gif

Have fun DJ'ing for the rest of your career because you don't have any other talents

giphy.gif

Just now, DripDrip ♀️ said:

Smh i asked h/er/im to give me more drama and catty-ness 

I'm a BITCH but I literally had nothing to say about Kylie, mainly because I forgot about her

giphy.gif

4 minutes ago, Citrus said:

Did she ever apologize for calling Noah ugly?

Yeah we actually had a heart to heart about it and we've been close ever since. Love ya sister

2 minutes ago, Lémur said:

Stone should have won the season :(

tea :(

2 minutes ago, Rhisiart said:

@Buddy! ily bby <3

Related image

luv u too hun<3

I'm a BITCH but I literally had nothing to say about Kylie, mainly because I forgot about her

giphy.gif

there was 14 or something contestants you could have mentioned fatti 

i just wanna say @Lémur and @Buddy! are the reason i didnt win the social media challenge and, furthermore, the season. they will be receiving a court summons in the mail any day now

Just now, talent said:

i just wanna say @Lémur and @Buddy! are the reason i didnt win the social media challenge and, furthermore, the season. they will be receiving a court summons in the mail any day now

I just wanna say no

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.