2020s Trinity: Taylor Swift, Bad Bunny and who else?

Mr. Loco

Bigger WW?  

52 members have voted

1. 1. ?

• BTS
    • Shakira
    • Olivia Rodrigo
    • The Weeknd
    • Justin Bieber
    • Ed Sheeran
    • Drake
    • Adele

Taylor Swift and Bad Bunny are easily the biggest artists of the 2020s so far, but who would complete the trinity?

Edited by Mr. Loco

It's a toss up between Olivia Rodrigo and The Weeknd to me but I love Olivia so I'll give it to her. 

• Like 1

Billie by the end of the decade :hippo:

The Weeknd maybe but his last studio album tanked hard. Drake too, he has multiple albums charting. 

Edited by Steve Johnson

Drake, Weeknd, Olivia or Billie. :cooldown:

Olivia & The Weeknd. The Weeknd has his back catalogue saw a huge rise in streams this decade as well and his tour is a smash. His catalogue gets consumed as a whole

The Weeknd obviously

Olivia is the biggest breakout star sure and shes still doing well but her star is clearly dimming so yeah. 

• Like 1

It's BTS, Taylor & Drake.

Top global artists, as per IFPI:

1. BTS

2. Taylor Swift

3. Drake

1. BTS

2. Taylor Swift

3. Adele

4. Drake

1. Taylor Swift

2. BTS

3. Drake

Hyunjin from Stray Kids

The third place is really up for grabs right now. The Weeknd has a good case with hits, album success, super bowl and big touring numbers. BTS did amazing 2020 and 2021 but going to the military slowed things down a bit. Drake can show his power with the new album, his touring is very strong these days. Ed declined in sales/streaming even if his touring game is still strong. Adele needs a little more than EOM/30/Vegas to be inside the top3. Olivia can get there but too early right now. Billie‘s HTE era not enough for now.

The Weeknd would be my pick.

Rihanna

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.