Ally Brooke - 'Gone to Bed'

Harmonizer

42 minutes ago, ccfan007 said:

it's missing something but i'm here for a grower.

I think maybe a signature Ally high note or honestly a stronger chorus that structured more around the Gone To Bed part because the verses seem strong.

Low Key, Lips Dont Lie, All Night, No Good, Higher all had chorus' that really made you gravitate to the song.

Meanwhile Gone To Bed is kinda last word of the hook and doesnt draw you in. It kinda feels like the Coulda, Woulda, Shoulda part could have been the song title tbh.

Edited by Topaz

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• gimmelaugh

• Harmonizer

• Topaz

• jdanton2

On 9/22/2023 at 9:13 AM, gimmelaugh said:

I love it so far omg 

this sounds different for her, may be a grower for me

• ATRL Moderator

Ughhh a bop :katie2:

8 hours ago, Topaz said:

This feels like a grower, definitely a more mature direction for her. Excited for her future releases. Her english songs are better >> Tequila is a bop tho

agreed, Vamanos is SO underrated tho

This is great, oh wow. My favorite from her yet. The chorus is pretty infectious. 

Love her but I am so confused with this... she sounds horrendous yelling on the hook, not only did it not get tossed right when they heard it come out of her throat in the studio, it got greenlit all the way to getting released :dies:

It’s okay but not a hit in my eyes. I need her to give us another Lips Don’t Lie, Low Key, Higher, or No Good bop

I hope with this new management she follows in Lauren's footsteps and releases at least an EP... she doesn't need the hits, just release music, interact with your fans and slowly and steadily build your fanbase queen

This song is so bad I'm sorry. Terribly mixed vocals, lame lazy lyrics and sounds like a demo, very unfinished. She can do better. 

• Like 1

Bad song, she really struggles finding her own lane. Well all 5h girls do, apart from Camila. This sounds boring, unfinished and… not fresh at all. She should’ve gone to bed the day she went to the studio to record this

• Haha 1

It has that random 2000s pop girl droplet that I love about it. She really should have followed up Hips Don't Lie with an album, that 4H curse is real ugh

I don't think it's bad at all. It could use more of something but she's indie now so she's likely doing this by herself. So this is good imo, I like her voice on it. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.