• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• gimmelaugh

• Harmonizer

• Topaz

• Power love

I'm just as excited for this as I was for Low Key. I love that she's creating hype around this release with all the teasers.

Edited by gimmelaugh

4 hours ago, gimmelaugh said:

I love it so far omg 

that clip sounds good . i expected a club song but a slower song might work as well.

56 minutes ago, jdanton2 said:

that clip sounds good . i expected a club song but a slower song might work as well.

It's mid to uptempo, pop bit a little bit of a disco feeling. The verses are slower. There's a longer snippet on her TikTok.

• Thanks 1

She always serves a bop

I'm excited for her but honestly I'd love for her to go full Tex-Mex like Karol G did, give us a cute project and then move on to releasing pop again. I love her and she always releases bops so I'm ready.

won’t be playing this. it’s not bad, as an album track would be nice. but as a single it’s very safe and boring. doesn’t show her personality.

Kinda sounds like something that would have been on 5H self titled album

The single cover is a choice tho...

I really like it :jonny: Something new for Ally, I love the dreamy vibe it has and I LOVE the instrumental. I just think it shouldn't end so abruptly.

haven’t checked for her since she dropped What Are You Waiting For but I’m excited to hear this :heart:

Wait I’m bopping :WAP: Allah Brooke I’m sorry I ever doubted you 

This feels like a grower, definitely a more mature direction for her. Excited for her future releases. Her english songs are better >> Tequila is a bop tho

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.