• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• gimmelaugh

• Harmonizer

• Topaz

• jdanton2

Nice finally something new from her. Is she ditching the Spanish sound now? 

5 minutes ago, selfmadelatino said:

Nice finally something new from her. Is she ditching the Spanish sound now? 

I am pretty sure she previously said she was, but I guess we will find out

omg are we finally getting a ballad from ally???? COLLAPSE :falcon:

I hope its good, this is my favorite single cover, she looks so good in natural makeup

I'm really excited :duca: The instrumental she shared sounds really good. It seems like a completely different concept for Ally.

I love her but her career is SUCH a scream :bibliahh:The way she pivoted to an inauthentic Spanish music career because it was apparently her life’s dream and true self, only for her to stop after 3 songs is honestly iconic. 

• Haha 1

On 9/15/2023 at 10:27 PM, SchmoodRing said:

She will always be a stupid ***** for not releasing Started With A Kiss and Touch

Here's the leak 

This honestly woulda made her still able to tour and keep her audience. It fits well with Lowkey and Lips Dont Lie esp with the La La LA thing she had going on and dancy enough to fit with her dance songs.

23 hours ago, Topaz said:

Here's the leak 

This honestly woulda made her still able to tour and keep her audience. It fits well with Lowkey and Lips Dont Lie esp with the La La LA thing she had going on and dancy enough to fit with her dance songs.

Oh I had no idea it leaked in full. It's really good, sad that she didn't release it, things really went downhill after Lips Don't Lie. But I'm glad she didn't give up and I'm very excited for Gone To Bed cause it seems like a completely different direction for her.  

On 9/18/2023 at 2:33 PM, gimmelaugh said:

Oh I had no idea it leaked in full. It's really good, sad that she didn't release it, things really went downhill after Lips Don't Lie. But I'm glad she didn't give up and I'm very excited for Gone To Bed cause it seems like a completely different direction for her.  

I think Higher and No Good did its job and kept her relevant enough to do a tour that people were buying and she sold out a few shows. This would have been the better follow up instead of 500 Veces. 500 Veces should have came out after this or late 2019 before covid.

It sucks bc this song she was actually belting more than Lowkey or Lips Dont Lie. Tyga would of had a way better verse on this than Low Key.

Edited by Topaz

17 hours ago, Mke1979 said:

Ally is going to be on the new upcoming Surreal Life on MTV. 

Booked and Busy Brooke is back. She needa be booked like she was in 2019 with 4 million monthly listeners.

i know it'll be fire :flame:

• Like 1

6 hours ago, GoodDog said:

is what i'll do after listening to this song

Really? Because you were awake enough to come in the thread and post here.

Anyway here's a 4 second snippet.

https://x.com/AllyBrookeOn/status/1704998839948620024?s=

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.