Your favorite song from Tinashe's new album?

crf13

Favorite song?  

49 members have voted

1. 1. Stream BB/ANG3L, available on all streaming platforms

It's been nearly a week since Tinashe released her sixth studio album, BB/ANG3L. What is your favorite song off the album? Any wishes for future singles? Personally, I'd love to see videos for Gravity and Tightrope. 

Tinashe's current single, Needs, is rising on Spotify's Viral charts. The song debuted on Spotify's Global Viral 100 chart yesterday at #93 and rose to #86 today. It is also sitting at #32 on Spotify's USA Viral 50 chart just below Olivia Rodrigo's Vampire. 

• Like 2

Needs because it's my most listened to atm but I can see None of My Business overtaking it soon

Honestly hard to pick between every song minus Needs (which is still great). I think Treason.

me being the only Uh Huh vote doesn't sit right with my spirit...

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

None of My Business immediately caught my attention on first listen and has been my fav since

• Like 1

Treason is a masterpiece , first listen I had goosebumps and is already my most played song this year (proper im not counting my 2k allday streams)

Treason, Gravity and Tightrope.

Treason is an excellent atmospheric opener that left me wanting more.
Tightrope sounded great live on GMA and it sounded great closing the album.

It's so hard to decide but rn it's between Treason, Uh Huh & NOMB

8 hours ago, Power love said:

I thought this was a EP not album? 

allegedly there’s a pt2 that will round out the full “album”

13 hours ago, crf13 said:

Personally, I'd love to see videos for Gravity and Tightrope. 

WE'D love to see it!

Why does the VMAs/MTV refuse to let tinashe perform? Year after year she shows up during an era yet not even pre show performance. 

It’s so frustrating. 

Treason for sounding so epic and feels like builds. BUT also Needs cause it has a fun structure. Honorable mention to Uh Huh, but gets a penalty for the lack or lyrics on the chorus lol 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.