Netflix renews One Piece for a second season

Lee!!

Hope it’s better than the cringefest that was season 1.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 6

not someone downvoting :rip: 

maybe I should watch because I’ll never catch up on the 57902 seasons of the OG.

• Haha 5

Season 1 was amazing so I’m here for this :clap3: never seen the anime either but I hope they make many more seasons. 

They better cast an icon for miss nico robin 

I don't get how Netflix finally managed to do an adaptation without backlash :dies:

7 minutes ago, Smarticle said:

The 2 downvotes what :deadbanana2:

I think I just saw the same two users downvote a harmless comment in another thread :rip:

----

Yassss arabasta arc let's go :clap3:

Yay! I've only watched two episodes nn but I really enjoyed it. The lead actor is so cute and lovable, he does the most adorable expressions.

• ATRL Moderator

WE ARE READY :wanda:Really loved the first season and this cast has such wonderful chemistry.mp3 :jamming:

They have done good so far but I’m worried about how Chopper will turn out :rip:

I remember Iñaki was in a Telemundo telenovela (La Querida del Centauro) in 2016. I always watched it. He had a very likable character. I'm glad that years later he's starring in a Netflix series. Mexican talent :clap3:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.