Page Six: Britney dating housekeeper Paul Soliz, source insists didn't cheat on Sam

Espresso

9 minutes ago, kataraqueen said:

Just reading the article and talking about it is now a think piece ? 💀 lemme say it in a way that u can comprehend:

you're dumb

:jonny3:

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mystical

• crf13

• CarCAL22

• JustLikeHoney

49 minutes ago, Breathe On Moi said:

so this article was to confirm that Britney had not cheated on Sam basically, but that this is already over, understood. moving right along 

That’s too easy of a discussion for atrl. They’d rather pretend she’s been ******* him for months and that he’s the new Sam Lufti  :cm:

• Like 2

Can’t really fault or judge her at all. She’s been controlled all her mainstream career and now she has freedom to do whatever she wants. I get it 

“She is not dating anyone right now. When she does date again, it is sure as hell not going to be a freeloader and it is not going to be anyone who needs anything from her other than her time.”

But now a source close to Britney has told DailyMail.com exclusively that 'Britney is not dating Paul' - although they conceded that the pair did have a brief romance, which they insist took place after her marriage to Sam
had ended. 'They had a short fling after Sam left but that was it,' they confirmed. 'Britney hooked up with him twice and, at the time, [she] did not know about his criminal past. She no
longer has any communication with him.'

F5_pbt_awAAiz_0?format=jpg&name=large

1 hour ago, Big Bad Wolf said:

I mean?

It’s always everyone else BUT Britney. It’s KFed, it’s mom and dad, it’s Jamie Lynn, it’s Fe, it’s Larry, it’s her managers, it’s her lawyers, its Sam or whoever she’s with, it’s her kids…..

At one point do we stop painting her as a perpetual victim and start holding her accountability for her own shitty actions and decisions

It can’t be everyone else and not her atp. She is the common denominator

:clap3:

8 minutes ago, Avenger said:

“She is not dating anyone right now. When she does date again, it is sure as hell not going to be a freeloader and it is not going to be anyone who needs anything from her other than her time.”

But now a source close to Britney has told DailyMail.com exclusively that 'Britney is not dating Paul' - although they conceded that the pair did have a brief romance, which they insist took place after her marriage to Sam
had ended. 'They had a short fling after Sam left but that was it,' they confirmed. 'Britney hooked up with him twice and, at the time, [she] did not know about his criminal past. She no
longer has any communication with him.'

F5_pbt_awAAiz_0?format=jpg&name=large

******* her employees then firing them? No morals, class or self-control. Hope he sues. 

I’m still shocked by that crusty bell pepper scrambled egg pan she left for him to scrub after her bad cooking. Talk about a power imbalance. :redface:

1 hour ago, Big Bad Wolf said:

I mean?

It’s always everyone else BUT Britney. It’s KFed, it’s mom and dad, it’s Jamie Lynn, it’s Fe, it’s Larry, it’s her managers, it’s her lawyers, its Sam or whoever she’s with, it’s her kids…..

At one point do we stop painting her as a perpetual victim and start holding her accountability for her own shitty actions and decisions

It can’t be everyone else and not her atp. She is the common denominator

The victim blaming, I -

She is severely mentally ill from 25+ years of intense trauma. She is also extremely wealthy and influential. It is a combination that makes her extremely vulnerable to abuse and manipulation.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

5 minutes ago, CandleGuy said:

She is severely mentally ill from 25+ years of intense trauma. She is also extremely wealthy and influential. It is a combination that makes her extremely vulnerable to abuse and manipulation.

I feel like she’s refusing ANY sort of help/treatment and is surrounded by “yes” people currently because we haven’t seen any progress in her demeanour since 2021. Her Insta feed still has the same weird vibes yet it’s 100% run by her now. We really can’t blame anyone but her at this point.

Edited by Mystical

1 minute ago, Mystical said:

I feel like she’s refusing ANY sort of help/treatment currently because we haven’t seen any progress in her demeanour since 2021. Her Insta feed still has the same weird vibes. 

Agreed, I'm sure she is skeptical of doctors/therapy/hospital settings. She has trust issues for good reason.

She definitely needs help but you can't force someone.

Her taste in men is very questionable tbh.

1 minute ago, CandleGuy said:

Agreed, I'm sure she is skeptical of doctors/therapy/hospital settings. She has trust issues for good reason.

She has trust issues, but has s e x with people that have been locked up for years for dealing meth. Ok.  

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, CandleGuy said:

The most concerning thing to me is her dating a literal convicted drug dealer and her kids not talking to her at all. It’s a huge red flag.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Miichael said:

The outlet’s insider claimed the Grammy winner and her onetime staffer only had a “short fling” but have already broken it off and are “no longer” in communication.

Sounds like it was nothing serious and just a quick rebound fling

So when one of those tabloids says something “positive” that fits your narrative, it automatically becomes true? :katie:  Her own kids have cut all kinds of communication with her. It’s a huge indicator that things haven’t been right for a while. And now those court docs proving her “friend” was a meth dealer at one point of his life. Do you think it’s entirely normal to let such people into your house after all of her terrible experiences in the past? I mean she’d get a pass if she was like 25, but she’s almost 42 now :skull:

Edited by Mystical

Literally looking like the current greasy version of K Fed :redface:

Can’t she date a normal well-established mature guy for once? I mean one who isn’t a gold-digger or a meth dealer at least 

Edited by Mystical
  • Haha 1

12 minutes ago, Mystical said:

meth dealer

This is gross, but his conviction was from two decades ago :rip: and she wasn’t aware of his criminal past and she’s since removed him from her life after learning about it. It’s time to move on from this story. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Mystical said:

Literally looking like the current greasy version of K Fed :redface:

Can’t she date a normal well-established mature guy for once? 

He didn't deny that Sam caught them together. Ohhhh boy. :rip:

Edited by JustLikeHoney
  • Haha 1

She needs to stop shitting where she eats. Meeting Sam on your MV now the damn house keeper? I love her but damn she can't pick men for anything 

7 minutes ago, crf13 said:

This is gross, but his conviction was from two decades ago :rip: and she wasn’t aware of his criminal past 

Unless he was the guy her own kids saw delivering drugs to her :mandown:

11 minutes ago, Mystical said:

Unless he was the guy her own kids saw delivering drugs to her :mandown:

They said that before he even began working for her :mandown:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.