Asscatchem

will it flop  

83 members have voted

1. 1. will it flop

• It'll smash
    • It'll underperform

I don't understand why they make the Pro smaller than the Plus. :psyduck:

I think it'll perform decently, though.

I bought the new Apple Watch, but not looking at upgrading to the 15 this year. I’ll probably upgrade next year tho.

when i pay off the 14, I'm going back to their earliest available, like the 12 or 13.  The new camera sucks and I miss the old camera of XR.

Don’t care. I still have 2 and a half years until my 14 pro max is paid off. So the next iPhone I’ll even possibly be considering is the iPhone 18. :toofunny3: Though it would be nice to not be paying on a phone by that point so maybe I’ll wait until the iPhone 20. 

Yes

People are not going to spend a grand on incremental upgrades under this economy. And isn't the CCP soft-banning iPhones?

Just now, awong918 said:

Yes

People are not going to spend a grand on incremental upgrades under this economy. And isn't the CCP soft-banning iPhones?

They definitely will. I can see it doing better than the 14.

Why do you ask this every year? They never flop :toofunny2: 

Even if it is not considered a major upgrade from last year's model there's still millions and millions of people with older models that will make the upgrade this year. Not to the mention those that do upgrade every year anyway. And the cycle repeats. 

Apple delivers the best mobile experience and as long as they keep doing that they will not flop. 

• Like 1

iPhones will never flop :toofunny3: the target audience for 15 are people who has 11 and 12 that hasn't upgraded for years anyways

I have the 14 Pro Max and its 1TB (and I have 2TB icloud storage) but my phone still gets drained easily :cries:

it lasts me half day when i'm outside

does the 15 have better batt life or just the same? cause I really wanna upgrade just for the batt but idk

Edited by MonsterNavy

2 minutes ago, AxelFox said:

Why do you ask this every year? They never flop :toofunny2: 

Even if it is not considered a major upgrade from last year's model there's still millions and millions of people with older models that will make the upgrade this year. Not to the mention those that do upgrade every year anyway. And the cycle repeats. 

Apple delivers the best mobile experience and as long as they keep doing that they will not flop. 

Yeah it’s annoying people still comparing previous years phones at this point..

for people with 3+ year old phones this is a pretty good upgrade 

4 minutes ago, jezebelvictoria said:

Don’t care. I still have 2 and a half years until my 14 pro max is paid off. So the next iPhone I’ll even possibly be considering is the iPhone 18. :toofunny3: Though it would be nice to not be paying on a phone by that point so maybe I’ll wait until the iPhone 20. 

I lived without a payment for over a year and a half and it was nice.  I would've kept going if I hadn't cracked the screen and didn't want to deal with it, lol.

1 minute ago, Dula Peep said:

Yeah it’s annoying people still comparing previous years phones at this point..

for people with 3+ year old phones this is a pretty good upgrade 

And people are usually holding onto their phones for longer because Apple actually has 5+ years of software updates. :rip: 

No one expects people to upgrade from a 14. :deadbanana: 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.