Drake f/ SZA - “Slime You Out”

TalkThatRihanna

It's worse on the second listen.:rip: I'm done.. this doesn't deserve the extra streams

Edited by illicit affairs
  • Haha 1

• Replies 260
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Braz

• Draper.

• KatyPrismSpirit

• illicit affairs

It's ok. 

Hope it gives Sza another top 10/1.

This is terrible. I feel like locals might eat it up tho.

This is....... ok-ish.... he could cut his entire first part and start the song when SZA comes on... then it would have been better but still... bland as hell.

He'll get rewarded with #1 and huge streams regardless so... why would he even try to make something different/better when clearly people eat everything he does

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Rafael said:

This is....... ok-ish.... he could cut his entire first part and start the song when SZA comes on... then it would have been better but still... bland as hell.

He'll get rewarded with #1 and huge streams regardless so... why would he even try to make something different/better when clearly people eat everything he does

Maybe if we ignore it then it will go away? Lol

It's so bad...it's so sad people let Drake slide with this kind of lame **** and still keep him relevant...FOR WHAT

• Like 1

i'm like what in da Marvin's Room hell is this

da first part is such trash 

SZA is great but even she can't save this

Edited by dabunique

He is singing again?!? 

As a Drizzy stan I’m disappointed we finally gotta SZA collab and got this…. :rip: 

This album prob gonna have great features but gets ruined by him following this mellow R&B attempt. His older R&B work was more authentic to the sound this is too tryhard – I wish he rapped with SZA singing. :weeps:

• Like 1

QueenofCopyPaste

ewwww this is horrible

1 hour ago, KiiKii_Muppisha said:

ATRL hates the song? 

WELP next Hot 100 #1 incoming :duca:

basically

• Like 1

yall have zero taste omg...

I’m sick of Champagne Goddess. Hasn’t delivered a decent bop since In My Feelings. Hasn’t delivered a good album since IYRTITL.

I’m so disappointed with this :chick3: like it’s not bad and I will force myself to use it but we deserves so much more for a Drake x SZA collab… 

48 minutes ago, NewStanner said:

The overreactions in here... I expected something truly terrible, but this is pretty decent. Miles better than Search & Rescue lol

the bar is in hell

Does he just not have the ability to craft something remotely catchy anymore?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.