Spanish Fire Bull Festival Under Fire For Animal Cruelty

GraceRandolph

**** like this just bothers me on so many levels. This is just cruel. The assholes who did this deserve the same treatment that they inflicted on this bill. 

Edited by loveisdead9582

Crazy this is legal 

I fear I had to stop watching bc I'm getting tearful.

I mean it with no dramatics when I say that watching that made me feel ashamed to be human, to know my species is doing that to this day for entertainment.

Usually when humans hurt or kill an animal theres some backwards logic to it, "oh i need it for my diet" or some nonsense, but this was just for entertainment.

They are actually setting another living creature on fire, because the watching the distress of burning to death slowly is entertaining to these people.

I can't wrap my mind around how anyone could ever enjoy that? Anyone partaking in this is a disgusting human being imo.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

17 hours ago, Devin said:

Its barbaric but very common in Spanish culture.

There is no but, it's an old barbaric costum that most of us here in Spain are so ashamed of, and it's only a matter of time that this BS comes to an end

Edited by A.R.L

26 minutes ago, A.R.L said:

There is no but, it's an old barbaric costum that most of us here in Spain are so ashamed of, and it's only a matter of time that this BS comes to an end

Spain should work on changing it then.

• Thanks 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.